Chapter 47

Seulgi felt her heart beating really fast.

She tried to calm herself down by patting her own hand and closed her eyes.

Taehyung glanced at her while driving..

"Are you nervous. .??" He asked and she looked at him.

"Why would I be nervous..??" She frowned and Taehyung chuckled.

"Because you are going to meet your in law" He smiled and she raised her brows.

"Of course not..The Seulgi is never nervous. ."

"Yeah yeah.." He nodded, " Don't worry, My Grandma is really good..She would love you and won't give you a hard time..Also..she won't find out about contract because she will be busy taking care of you.."

"Oh.." She nodded and looked out of the window.

"Was..was I nervous..??" She thought to herself and shook her head to drive these thoughts away.

Soon they stopped by the Safe Hospital,  and parked the car.

This was the first time Seulgi was visiting Taehyung's and Your's workplace and she was excited, but her heart was still beating fast.

She doesn't know why and then she doesn't pondered on it too.

"Hey Dr.Taehyung..!!"

"Good Afternoon Dr.Taehyung"

"Dr. taehyung you are looking so charming.."

"Hey Dr. Taehyung.."

The people who passed by both of them , greeted him amd he nodded them with a wide smile.

"You are quite popular.." Seulgi muttered and he looked at her.

"This floor is like my family. .Everyone know each other.." He smiled at Seulgi .

This was not the first time Taehyung smiled at Seulgi, but it was different from others.

She felt his heart throbbing at just his smile.

She turned away and looked at other direction.

"Taehyung..Seulgi.." You called out and they looked up at you.

"Are you here to take Grandma back" You asked again and Taehyung nodded.

"Oooh..I see..Seulgi is here too" Your tone was definitely not serious and she glared at you.

"I haven't talked with you about yesterday night yet.." She smiled sweetly at you.

There were shivers running down your spine and you waved your hand.

"Oh there's no need to thank me..I am always gracious to you kids.."

Taehyung tilted his head and smiled too, "Oh Dr. Era, there are so many ways I want to thank you in"

"Good Donuts, both of them are surely made for each other" You thought to yourself and turned back , " Uhm..Guys..why not I go and check on other patients..both of you should go and meet Grandma"

You walked away from there without looking back and Seulgi shook her head.

"I don't know what's going on in her brain" She said and Taehyung chuckled.

"This is the VIP ward..Let's go. " He said as both of them reached a quite corner on the same floor.

"VIP ward..??" Seulgi raised her brow.