Chapter 42

"I didn't knew Dr.Era is someone like this.." Taehyung said and sighed.

Seulgi gulped and smiled awkwardly.

"Forgive me Kiara " She thought to herself and then stood up.

"I don't think I am going to marry you so..See you again..never " She said and was about to walk away when Taehyung stood up to and came in front of her.

"Well, I think there would be some reason Dr. Era arranged this blind date.." He said and Seulgi stopped.

She sighed.

She sat back down and Taehyung did the same.

"Miss Seulgi..I am also stuck, or else I would never do blind dates.." Taehyung said again and Seulgi sighed.

"I am stuck in something too.. " She said .

"Why not we just come to the topic..??" Taehyung said and Seulgi nodded.

"For the first time you are doing a good job.." She took out some papers from her bag and put it on the table.

"Here's the contract.. Read and sign it..Any Thing you want to change can be done too.." She said and gave Taehyung a pen.

"I want to act  like a real couple in front of the whole world.." Taehyung said and Seulgi nodded.

"It is mentioned.." She said and he nodded.

"I don't need any intervention in my private matters..nor I want you to ask where was I and what was I doing..??"  She said and he nodded.

"I want the same to be done.." He said and she nodded.

"No physical touch..and I can manage my expenses" She said.

"Then..everything's settled..you can move in..Um..Tomorrow yourself.." He said and signed in his respective column.

"I want to move in today.."

Taehyung's eyes widen as he looked at Seulgi's expressionless face.

"And why is that..??" He asked.

"Well, if I was not in urgency, I would have signed this contract with someone else tomorrow. ." She said and it was enough for him to understand.

"Alright..I won't ask more..What about your luggage.."

"I think I can sleep in this and someone will bring it tomorrow. ."

He nodded.

"Why not we go now..It's late.." Seulgi said as her eyes catched the glimpse of sky from the window.

"What..?? It's just 6 Right now..!!" Taehyung looked at his watch over the wrist.

"Its late..no more questions..Let's go back right now.." She stood up and held Taehyung's wrist.

He pulled it back and looked in her eyes.

"No Physical touch..Remember. .??" He said and she rolled her eyes.

"Its public remember. .??" She mimicked his tone and he rolled his eyes this time.

As Uncle Okra and Aunt Yuri looked at everything, They rushed to them.

"Are you going so early..?? We didn't even gave you dinner..?" Aunt Yuri said as her lips curled up into a very small pout.

Seulgi smiled..

"Aunt Yuri, we need to leave for some urgent work..Me and My husband will surely visit with our friends for the treat soon" She said and Taehyung's eyes widen as she addressed him as her husband.

Uncle Okra came with a box in his hands amd handed it to Seulgi.

"We just saw that you guys married.. Take this as our blessings.." Uncle Okra said and Seulgi shook her head.

"We can't take this.." She said and was about to pass the box back to them when Aunt Yuri put it inside her bag.

"It's just a small blessing..Take it..We are happy that we can witness you guys." She smiled and Seulgi sighed.

"Alright.." Seulgi said and nodded at Taehyung.

Taehyung came forward and wrapped his arms around Seulgi's waist.

She flinched and glared at him.

"My Wife have some urgent work.. we shall leave.. Thank you Uncle and Aunt.. " He said and bowed down to them.

Seulgi followed his actions and then both of them went out of the Min's Cafe and Restaurant.

"Remove your hand" She whisper shouted to him and he smirked at her.

"Wifey.. Remember, it's a public place.. " He said and continued walking with her.

Seulgi sighed and followed him to his car.

Just the moment she entered the car, she took out her tissue papers from the bag and wiped her hands and even clothes.

"Am I that disgusting.. ? ? " He said as he sat on the drivers seat.

"Well, I just hate being touched.. " Seulgi said and threw the used tissues in her own bag.

"Leave as fast as we can.. " Seulgi said and took out her phone.

Taehyung didn't knew why but he followed as he was ordered by his WIFE.

"Era.. We are married.. See you later.. " Seulgi said on the call and then hung it up after your approval.

You held your phone in your hand and looked up at Yoongi, with a serious expression.

"What happened.. ?? Is Seulgi okay.. ? ? " He asked as he saw you and came forward.

"ERA TELL ME!! " He held your arms and shook you harshly.

"She is married.. " You said and a wide smile flashed up on your face.

"With Taehyung.. ? ? " He asked again and you nodded.

"Oh my god.. Our Plan worked.. ! ! " He jumped up and down in happiness and excitement.

"Right.. Dark Website's threat came at the right moment .. " You said and he hugged you.

"Finally.. After Yeri and Joy.. Seulgi will also find her way back to happiness" Yoongi said and you nodded.

You patted his back.

Just like how you wanted it for your family, he was the one who wanted it the most.

He regarded all of you more than anyone, and always wanted that you all can walk back and spend your lives happily.

The door of Yoongi's room flung opened and Yoongi and You looked at the door by reflex.

Jimin stood there and stared at You and Yoongi.

His eyes were wide and shining.

The room wasn't bright because lights weren't on, and you were not wearing your overcoat as you and Yoongi were checking the tracking device.

But the position both of you were in right now, was what that made the difference.

Jimin clenched his bandaged fist and then turned back.

"I am sorry.. I was just worried because of the sudden thud sound.. I won't disturb you anymore.. " He said and walked out from there.

"I think, your plan is working" Yoongi said as he pulled out from the hug.

You took a deep breath and then walked out of the room without saying anything.

"Both of them are so similar.. " He chuckled and sat down.

"If only" He sighed as he rested his head on the pillow, " If only it were me.. Rather than him"