Chapter 37

"It's interesting.." Evlira said as she glanced at the AI screen shown in front of her.

Gong clenched his fist as tightly as his veins pooped out of his hands.

If anyone would have come in front of him, that person would have been dead by now.

"His Name Is Jimin..Well..Park Jimin.." She smirked as she mentioned it again and again, " THE PARKS, my god..Why does she have such an interesting life.."

The screen showed everything related to Jimin and Evlira was sitting close by it.

Gong stood up and walked closer to Evlira.

She sensed it but didn't moved an inch.

He bent down near her and sniffed on her neck.

"Enough staring.." He said in his cold voice but she smirked again.

"Me or her..??" She asked as she held Gong's hairs in her fist, and didn't let him move.

"Why not both..?"

"You are obsessed..!!" She said and stood up.

Gong immediately held her hand and pulled her towards himself.

"You think you can go away..??" He said, carrasing Evlira's cheeks.

"And you think you can stop me..??" She said and pulled her hand away easily from his grip.

"I think both of you know what you have to do.." She said, glancing at Maxim and Daniel.

They both nodded and picked up their phones to do what they were told.

"I guess they were my men before some days.." Vadim sighed as he also stared at big screen.

"Where are you going..??" Gong asked again and Evlira stopped in her tracks.

"Out of your reach..As I told you..You can never get your hands on me..Not by hook..Or crook" She said without turning back.

But for Gong, even her back was tempting.

"Take care of your b*ner" she waved her hands and went out without even taking a glance at Gong.

Gong smirked at her and then sat down.

"How's the progress of our first plan..??" He asked and held his hand up in the air.

Lan immediately handed him a lighted cigar and then showed him some details on his phone.

"It's in process..We will get the results..The Birth Day, would be the death day.." Lan said and Gong smirked .

"What are you doing..?" Namjoon asked as he came in your cabin.

Jinae stood up and looked at him with a wide smile.

"Namjoon Namjoon..Namjoonieeee" She ran to him and he shushed her.

" This is a hospital and silence is he the main key..But..What are you doing in Dr. Era's cabin..??" Namjoon asked again, " and..why are you so excited..??"

"I came here to drop some files..But then..I saw this lying on the floor.." She said and handed over the identity card to Namjoon.

"What about this..??" He asked with a raised brow.

Jinae stood on her toes, and pointed it out for Namjoon..

"It's her 26th birthday. ..After 15 days..!!" He said as his eyes landed on your birth date.