Chapter 43

Taehyung was driving the car swiftly when Seulgi's eyes looked up at the rear view mirror.

"Taehyung.. Faster.. " She said and he looked at her, his hands still on the steering wheel.

"What.. Why.. ?? The speed is already high.. The speed limit-"

"DAMN IT JUST GO FASTER CAN YOU" She shouted and pressed the accelerator from her seat and turned the steering wheel.

The car took a sharp left turn and she sat back.

"Don't go to your house.. Just go out from here.. Out in a vacant area.. Do it.. " She said and picked up her bag from the car floor, which fell down due to the sudden turn.

"What.WHAT A GUN.. !! "He eyes were wide as he looked at Seulgi rolling some bullets in her hands and some in the empty sections of the gun in her hands.

" Just shut up shall you.. I don't want any questions right now.. Just do as I say.. " She said without looking at him and then again looked at the mirror.

He nodded vigorously.

"Five cars, Seven bikers..and.. " She opened her car door and leaned out.

"Take a swift right. . " She said and Taehyung did what was ordered.

She shot her four bullets directly into the tire of the two cars in the front, and with a loud bang, both the two cars confronted each other, making an explosion.

She leaned back and then filled more bullets.

"Two cars gone.. Seven bikers, three cars and 15 Living beings.. " She said and Taehyung looked at her.

"What.. What is going on.. ? ? " He asked as he turned the steering wheel again.

"We have some people celebrating our marriage.. " She smiled and then held the seat tightly.

Taehyung looked at Seulgi in disbelief .

"Did she just..tell the number in five seconds of a glance..??..And what...Living beings..They are hu-"

His thoughts stopped as he saw Seulgi opening up the top of the car.

"Are..what are you doing..??"

"Saving us." She said and started firing with two guns in her hands.

"TAEHYUNG..SHIFT THE CAR TOWARDS YOUR LEFT.." She shouted as she shot the two bikers taking her head on.

"Are you stupid..the car beside us will..-"

"Taehyung..DO IT.." She said and glared at him.

With having no other option, he bumped his car into the other car and Seulgi jumped up and landed swiftly on the car.

Two men came out of the car, while one was driving and the last one started to shoot on Taehyung's car.

"Taehyung..keep your head low.." She said and knocked one of them.

The man took out a knife and stabbed Seulgi on her abdomen when he got the chance to.

Seulgi grabbed his hands and stopped him from twisting the knife.

The fresh blood started to come out of her skin, draining her white shirt and then down her blue denim jeans.

She took out the knife with her other hand and more red liquid came out.

She kicked the man and stabbed it right into his chest.