Chapter 23

After travelleing for six hours , Seulgi parked the car aside, and stepped out.
She took a deep breath in and looked everywhere.

It was Seoul.

She have started her Journey , early in the morning,near 8 AM  ,KST..

Well for someone who always wakes up at 11,it is really early.
She chose this hour,so to have less traffic.

Though, she could have chosen other means of travel like train, or maybe her private jet, but because she doesn't want to socialize with people , she drove herself here.

Irene wanted to come with her, but Joy and SeoJun were alone in the mansion. Hoseok haven't came back from France.

They have started making new special forces, and hence everyone have started their plan more early from what was actually planned.

She stepped in the first convenience store she could find , and searched for some drinks and snacks to start with.

She selected some and then went over to the counter, but before she could put down her bag, someone came running and pushed her aside.

The man looked like he is in his early twenties. His hairs were styled perfectly and were covering good part of his forehead.
He was wearing a plane white shirt, which was actually struggling to keep his body covered ..If a little more pressure was to put,the buttons would fly away in air.

He was panting and he instantly put down cans of bear and also some snacks on the counter.

"Are you serious..??" Seulgi helped herself get up from the ground and looked at that man.

"I am sorry,I am in a hurry.." He said,without even looking back.

"With those bear cans.." Seulgi rolled her eyes and pushed him aside," Do mine first..I was here before him.."

"Hey..you can't do it..I was the first one to put the things down.." The man finally looked at Seulgi and she stared at him.

When he saw that Seulgi wasn't moving a bit,he stepped forward and leaned down to her height.

But before he could process anything,he was lying on the ground, and Seulgi was dusting her hands as if she touched something disgusting.

"I am sorry for violence, but can you do this.." She said, looking at the lady sitting on the counter.

The lady nodded and instantly checked the price for everything Seulgi was buying and she paid after it.

In the whole time, The man was trying to stand up ,but he wasn't able to, as if his hands and legs have lost lives.

Before turning to the exit of the store,Seulgi bent down and gently pushed one of the point on the man's back and whispered, "Next time,be sure with whom you are messing up with.."

With that, she stood up,and walked out of the story confidently .

The man was still lying on the floor, when the counter lady called him out and he snapped out of his thoughts.
He stood up ,and took his things and walked out to where he was running to..

Seulgi got in the car and drove over to her next stop.

Your Apartment.

She parked her car in the garage, and got in the elevator with your luggage, only a small bag.

What was yours was Hers..
As what she always says. .

She was about to open the door, when another elevator opened and the same man from the convenience store walked in.