Chapter 65

"Why are you so happy today..??" Ji Hoon asked .

Su Feng looked at him, while her legs were swinging in air and she was singing a melody in her mind.

Her face was plastered with smile.

"My Eomma..birthday. .We will..party.." She said and Ji Hoon smiled too.

"So that's why you are still happy..Tell me..what have you prepared for her..!!" He said, patting her head.

Su Feng's eyes widened as she looked at him with a pout.

"I knew it..You forgot.." He chuckled and she nodded.

"Tell me..have you thought of something..? " He ruffled her hairs again as Su Feng drift into a deep thinking.

After thinking for maximum 10 seconds, she looked at Ji Hoon again with a big plumpy pout.

"How is your Eomma like..?? We can think of something together. .??" He said and she again started pondering with her chin on her palms, her legs ,still swinging in air.

A bright smile appeared on her face as she got the right word for her feelings..

"Beautiful. ...Strong..Doctor.." She finally breathed out after saying all.

Ji Hoon patted her back, complimenting her.

"We are small..My Eomma told me that we shouldn't go to market alone..So I think the best you can do is..Make something..You are good at drawing right..??" Ji Hoon said and she nodded.

"Eomma, Appa..drawing.." She showed her fist up, telling Ji Hoon that she would now do her best in drawing a good work.

"I will help you.." He said, standing up and then picked up Su Feng, helping her to get down of the swing.

Su Feng and Ji Hoon, went hand in hand is de the class after the break was over .

"Wh-who are you..??" Jimin asked, trying to look at the dark figure infront of him.

"I told you..Keeping the lights off is a stupid thing.." Seulgi said as she turned on the lights again.

Taehyung rubbed his nape, smiling awkwardly as Jimin looked at everyone present there.

Su Yao, Jungkook, Seulgi and Taehyung.

Suddenly the door in one of the corners opened, and Aunt Yuri came out, followed by Yoongi, Yeri and Uncle Okra.

"What is going on in here..??" Jimin asked as he was pushed down on a chair, which was part of a big circle formed by another chairs.

When all the chairs were occupied by everyone present there, Taehyung clapped his hands in excitement.

"It's Era's birthday soon..We are here to plan for it.." He said and Seulgi nodded a little.

Yoongi and Yeri looked at each other for a nice second and then looked at Seulgi who just shrugged.

"I guess he will take his lesson after getting a beating from her.." She said as Yeri nodded.

"Mr. Taehyung, you know right Era doesn't like to celebrate her birthday. .Even after being with her three years, don't you know it..??" Yoongi said as Taehyung nodded with a smile of his face.

Jungkook and Su Yao, both looked at everything with confused expression.

What they can say ...?

"I know I know..But before..we weren't having our best and excellent weapon.." Taehyung said .

"What excellent weapon..?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi looked at Taehyung with raised brows.

"There.." Taehyung pointed in the direction of Jimin.

Jimin turned to look behind him and then turned back to notice that everyone was looking at him.

"What..!! Me..?? How ..." Jimin said, trying to shift back from his chair, but failed..

He looked down and saw Jungkook's leg ,stopping the chairs leg to move even a little bit.

"I knew you would try to run away.." Jungkook smiled at Jimin and Jimin blinked.

He looked at everyone with an apologetic face.

"RIGHT..!! Why didn't I thought of this before..??" Yeri clapped her hands and Taehyung high fived her.

"Look at her..I don't even know this lady but she understands me better than you.." Taehyung said looking at Seulgi who rolled her eyes.

"I am saying it will be a bad idea.." She said .

"Of course..Era rejected Him" Yoongi pointed at Jimin, " more than twice ,without even a proposal..Do you think she would leave you , after knowing who planned it..??"

"Stop it you spoilers.." Su Yao said, and then leaned forward.

"We can try it..Also..No matter what..it is obvious what she feels.." Su Yao said again and Taehyung, Yeri , and Jungkook nodded.

"Wait wait wait..What are you wanting to try..??" Jimin said waving his hands  as a no.

"Listen.." Taehyung put his arms around Jimin's shoulders and continued, " She will be back, on her birthday or before that..So we can send you to pick her up..While Jinae, Seokjin and Namjoon come with another car , and come to her apartment.."

Jungkook put his hands around Jimin's shoulder and then continued for Taehyung, " We will decorate it to her liking..and you have to do your magic on her and make her accept you.."

"What magic.." Jimin looked at both of them.

"And when she will finally accept you, our cold lady would bloom like a flower.." Yeri said, imagining her dreams in broad daylight.

" and then we will have a great party together. ." Su Yao said and Yeri nodded to her.

"But how are you sure that it will succeed. .??" Jimin asked again.

"So let's plan now..I and Yaoyao will do the decorations.." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

"I will buy her favourite cake.." Yeri said .

"I will notify and complete all her remaining surgeries before hand, so that she can't make any excuse.." Taehyung said and the other three nodded.

They looked at Seulgi and Yoongi , who later sighed.

"I will prepare dresses for her.." Seulgi said, sighing again .

"I will ...uhm..call our friends back here..so that she won't feel lonely.." Yoongi said and everyone finished planning, after clapping their hands.

"So all of you planned to just drop me in the fire.." Jimin mumbled to himself as Jungkook nodded at him.

Jimin scowled and then got up.

"Well..I..uhm..I will go and do some work.." He said turning away when Everyone stopped him.

"What work..Era is not here it means you are free all the time.." Yoongi smirked, crossing his hands across his chest.

"Oh boy..He is going to buy a gift for her.." Seulgi leaned back on the chair , and Jimin smiled at them.

"Of course I would go..Do I have to ask you guys..!!" Jimin put his hands on his waist and stared at everyone, who were trying hard to not tease him or laugh at him.

Uncle Okra and Aunt Yuri, looked at everything with a smile plastered on their face.

Uncle Okra hugged Yuri with one hand, rubbing her arms, " This is our family.."  He said and Aunt Yuri nodded.