Chapter 17

The car of three pulled up in the corner, and several men came out, greeting them.

Hoseok came out, and changed some words with one of his men and glanced behind him, to see Joy and Seo Jun walking out of the car.

Seulgi and Irene followed closely.

They headed in their mansion and sat down, after the tiring journey of hours

"Tomorrow, first thing that should be done will be Joy's check up.. " Hoseok said, pointing at Joy.

"Seo Jun, you will take her there okay.. " Hoseok said again and he nodded .

Being a Father, Seo Jun knew he have to take responsibility and he will take it. He was ready to do so and that's why, he knew about the check up formalities.

But being the eldest among them, Hoseok have the right to tell everyone what they should do and what they shouldn't.

He was like a Father figure to everyone.

Taking care of everyone and shading them like a big tree, whenever a storm comes.

Even after knowing that all the others, earn their living, he transfers money every month into their accounts, and even have some shadow guards, trained by himself follow them.

"I will be going back to Seoul... I will live with Era for some time" Seulgi said and everyone looked at her.

Her work was being an IT expert and she was a freelancer.

She usually travelled alot and that was her dream from childhood... To look at every place and enjoy every moment.

If not for Gong...

So she decided to do freelancing and roam here and there while she wasn't on work.

"Okay.. I will arrange travels for you" Hoseok said and gestured his one man, who nodded and ran inside for the work ordered for him.

"Irene, what about you..? " Joy asked and she finally snapped out of her thoughts.

"I want to stay with you, until your delivery.. " Irene said.

"But that is after eight months.. You want to stay here..? Won't you be bored..? " Joy asked again.

"No, I will accompany you here.. And gather things staying here.. So work won't be affected" Irene said.

Presently, she had no work outside. She had devoted herself for the revenge and that's why, she lived with Hoseok most of the time.

It was not that she don't know anything.

Irene was trained to be the best assassin and was trained in several other fighting skills.

Once she accidentally saved a man of high official, and was given an opportunity to enter in the governmental organizations, but she denied it at the second because of her revenge and she don't regret it.