Chapter 48

"Hmm..these are not fake.." The lady said as she looked at the front and the back side of the certificate.

She then looked up and glared at Seulgi and Taehyung.

"What's your name little girl..??"

"I am Seulgi.." She tried to give her a warm smile, but all she got was a cold look.

Seulgi decided in her heart that not only her peaceful future is ruined, but also she would have a great time handling this GrandMa in Law of hers.

A bitter chuckle was what her heart took and she swallowed all of the bitterness down her throat.

"What's your sir name. .??" The lady asked and Taehyung looked at Seulgi.

Taehyung also frowned as he remembered that he doesn't even know what her air name of middle name or anything is.

"I don't have any family..I am ...this name was given to me by my saviour" Seulgi said as she thought that this was not something she had to hide.

If she hides, than she have to suffer.

So she just told the half truth..

It's not lying..

The cold look on the ladys' eyes disappeared a bit and she also smiled at Seulgi.

Maybe, telling half truth was not a bad idea.

She can make her GrandMa In Law be kind to her.

This can maintain her image in front of other in Laws.

" Wait..Why am I thinking about my image in front of In Laws..This is just a contract marriage Seulgi..You don't have to focus more.." Seulgi drives those thoughts from her mind and smiled kindly to Grandma.

"Do you guys love each other..or is this just for Me..?" The lady inquired again and Seulgi and Taehyung caught each other in an eye contact.

There were sudden movement of heat and motions in Taehyung's body.

It was his first time to look at Seulgi's eyes and he was drowning in those.

Those deep eyes were something that made his mind go in different waves.

"I...Ye.." Seulgi stammered as she was in loss of words.

What does it means that she had to lie.

She was always worst at lying and thats why she never ever took a job from  9 to 5..

Taehyung saw his chance and break free himself.

He rushed to Seulgi , wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her towards his GrandMa...

"We even kissed Grandma..What are you talking about love.." Taehyung said and Seulgi's eyes widen.

She suddenly remembered the accidental kiss and a slight blush appeared on her face.

And she knew it.

But all in all, she defended it and tried to find a reason for as to why is she blushing.

The Lady noticed the blushing face of Seulgi, and also the flustered Taehyung.

Even the hands which were around Seulgi's waist were trembling.

Nothing went unnoticed by her eyes.

And she knew what their actions were proving.

They are not in love but..

They are falling slowly..

She smirked in her heart and didn't opened their lies.

"Alright ...I trust you guys..Come here Seulgi..I want to give you my blessings.." The lady said and raised her hands towards Seulgi.

Seulgi hesitated for the first time in her life, but now, her every first time was being used and hence she was used to it now.

She slowly walked over and the lady gently held her hands.

"I am Kim SunHee...Taetae's GrandMother..and now yours too" She patted Seulgi's hands and then took out a red packet from under her pillow.

She gave it to Seulgi even after her denial and Taehyung was shocked.

"How did you prepare the red packet before hand.." He pointed at the lady with his jaw dropped on the ground.

"I know you better than yourself..I knew you were in love with someone and hence denied all the other blind dates..so I prepared it from before.." Kim SunHee  smiled and looked at Seulgi.

The pure white lie prepared by Kim SunHee was covered perfectly by herself..

And from how and why she prepare the Red Packets beforehand, she wasn't going to tell the truth to her Dumb And Stupid Pig Grandchild..

"Don't worry..we will be living together from now on..You can also call me Grandma.." She smiled and Seulgi nodded.

In The SJS Mafia, the atmosphere was really cold.

Though it was not even that cold outside, and not even the sky was dark, but the men stand find and guarding the base knew that the faces of their bowed were more dark than that..

"B...boss..This is the schedule of The Head of BEAST mafia...." One of the man gave a paper to the man who was sitting on the centre, on the grand couch.

He stammered  and was sweating profoundly on the forehead.

The man glanced fiercely at his guard and gave him a death glare , " Why are you stammering..I am not going to eat you..!!"

The lady sitting on the right couch, gave a light chuckle, " You are glaring him like you will pound on him the next second.."

The man sighed and massaged his temple.

The other lady sitting on the left side, gestured the guard to leave and he left quickly.

"Now..what should we do..??" The lady on the left asked .

"I don't know...we don't know that Kiara will help us or not..and also that announcing our identities would be safe or not.." He sighed.

"We can't go directly and ask her.." The lady on the right sighed too , " We don't know her motive.."

"We had been too open lately...we have to stay low.."The lady in the left said and the man nodded

" let's not pull out anything for some time.." The man said and the lady on the right stood up.

"I have a date..I am leaving first.." She waved her hands and went out from there.

The lady in the left stood up too and looked at the man, " I need to go too..you know-"

"Yes I know.." He smiled and stood up, " Let's go back together. .."

"Don't you feel bad..??" The lady in the left asked and the man smiled thinly.

"It's not in my hands right..She can fall for anyone.." He said and all that lady could do was pat his back.