Chapter 61

"Hey..I don't hear anything..I am coming inside.." Taehyung knocked on the door when no sound came from inside.

He was about to open the door when he heard a laugh from behind.

"You...What are you doing here..??" Taehyung pointed at his grandma as she chuckled again.

"Aww..Taetae was thrown out by his wife.." Kim SunHee  leaned against the door .

"It's. .it's nothing like that..Stop blabbering..Go and sleep..You are old now..shoo shoo" Taehyung pushed her inside her bedroom and closed the door hurriedly.

Still, the sound of her laughing was heard outside.

He pouted and stomped his way back to his room.

This time, he didn't waited to knock or the permission, but opened the door and entered inside, only to find darkness surrounding everywhere.

"Hey Seulgi..Why did you switched off the lights.." Taehyung reached over for the switches and turned them on.

He then looked everywhere, but the room was empty.

"Seulgi..Are you inside.." He knocked on the bathroom door, but the door opened itself, showing him that no one was inside.

Taehyung panicked and was about to go out when his eyes landed on the other side of the room.

He walked over to the other side, past the bed..

His eyes widened as he saw Seulgi, sitting on the ground hugging her knees.

He bent down immediately and made her look up.

"What are you doing here..What happened. ." He asked but she just stared at him.

"Wait..let's come up first..or you will catch cold.." He pulled her up, but she still doesn't move.

Who was he kidding,she is more stronger than him.

He sighed as he too sat down on the ground.

"If you are not going to tell me, than how will I help you.."

".."

Nothing...

She was just staring at him .

Taehyung frowned as he noticed a tear come down her eyes.

He wiped it away for her and smiled a little.

"Cry if you want to..don't hold them inside.." He said in a low voice.

But still there was no response from her.

He sighed as he stood up.

"Fine..if you want to stay here then stay..I will go and-" He turned but was stopped when she held his hands.

He looked down at her, as her eyes were getting more teary.

"Don't go..please.." Her voice trembled and he sat down again.

This time, he didn't say anything, but also didn't took back his hand.

He waited until Seulgi would say something.

But the whole room was silent, as if there was no one inside.

Only the sound of slight breathing was heard everywhere.

Everytime when she looked at him, he would pass her a warm smile and she would then look away.

But no matter how many times she looked away, he still passed her a warm smile ,as if it was her first time.