Chapter 11

Dal looked around, and another sound of explosion was heard.

"Oh my.. Would you be able to go out alive from here..? " You said, looking up to him.

He smirked and then grabbed your jaw.

"You are quite smart aren't you.. " He scoffed, "let's just kill you right now.. "

He picked up the knife from the table, and approached you.

As his steps came closer, you just stared at him.

He raised his hands, and was about to stab you, when Yoongi grabbed his hands from behind him.

Both of them were down to hand down now..

Blood was dripping from Yoongi's shirt, but he was still beating the hell out of Dal.

One punch after another, Yoongi was not stopping.

Irene on the other hand, also Fred her hands from the ropes, and ran to you to free you.

She kicked the two guards standing beside you, and got her hands on the guns in their waistband.

She shot open your iron chains, and you fell down on the knees because of sudden action.

You got up instantly and started beating other guards.

Yoongi was unstoppable and started kicking Dal, who was on the ground, groaning holding his stomach.

Soon, the 10 guards standing around were on the ground...

For some their hands were broken, for some their heads were directly shot.

The Door of the godown shut open when you were beating another guard, who threw ice cold water at your face.

Hoseok came in, with his hand holding the gun up, for anything or maybe anyone.

Jimin was walking behind Hoseok, shivering, but still holding the gun in his hands.

As soon as Hoseok saw Yoongi beating Dal, he ran to him, and held him up, holding his both arms.

The men behind Hoseok ran and held Dal .

Yoongi, was out of control.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH KIARA, HOW DARE YOU TOUCH IRENE.. HOW DARE YOU SPOIL THE WEDDING.. " Yoongi shouted, struggling to get out of Hoseok's grip.

Hoseok hit the back side of Yoongi's neck, making him loose consciousness in a second.

You were panting, because you beat the men here, and you were also wounded severely.

Your eyes were loosing it, and you fell down on your knees.

As Jimin saw you falling down, he threw his gun and ran to you, holding you by your arms.

You finally let your body be weak, and closed your eyes, falling on Jimin's chest.

He just held you.

Irene also ran to you, and glanced at Dal, who was held by Hoseok's men. Her eyes were bloodshot red....
She turned her face away and then looked at Hoseok.

"Hoseok, let's get back.. " Irene said, and Hoseok nodded.

Hoseok carried Yoongi on his shoulders, while Irene and Jimin carried you up, holding both of your arms.

The men, who held Dal, just stayed there, until you , Jimin and Irene, sat in one car and then they bought Dal into the another car.