Chapter 75

"You are.. Ji.. Min.. "

He nodded, and moved closer to you, "Yes.. Your Jimin.. See clearly.. " He whispered, and touched his forehead with yours.

You finally stopped struggling, and closed your eyes.

But that didn't lasted long, as the window pane of the driver's side, was broken, and the glass entered the car, with a loud crash being heard.

Jimin covered you with himself, as the glass pieces moved inside his flesh, making him hiss in the pain.

Your eyes widened, as you snapped out of your trance, and held Jimin, making him come down and Hovering over him.

"Stay low.. " You jolted up to the Driver's seat, as the seatbelt broke, and you pressed the accelerator, rushing the car forward.

"Jimin.. Don't move too much.. It will hurt you more" Your eyes glued to the road, as he hissed again.

Blood was seen from his white shirt.

"What was that.. Are you hurt..? " Jimin held your hand again, and you nodded slightly.

"I am fine.. We are under attack, " You glanced at the rear view mirror, as more than five bikes followed you.

"Who.. What attack.. " Jimin turned, and gasped as he saw guns in their hands.

"LOWER YOURSELF..!! " You pushed his head down, as few bullets made their way inside, crashing the glass on the back of your car.

"Should've made it bulletproof too" You muttered, taking a hard left.

Jimin looked up, and looked at everything with wide eyes.

"Wh-"

"No questions.. First, we have to save you.. " You again took a hard right, as the bikers followed you closely.

"Era.. " He stopped as the car again took a turn and he hit his head on the side.

"Ouch.. "

"Idiot.. Look out for yourself atleast.. " You hit the steering wheel, pressing the accelerator again.

"Jimin.. Come here.. We can't loose them, so now.. We have to fight them.. " You said, looking at him.

"Wait wait.. So you are saying.. We Two, and those twenty f*cking mercenaries are going to get in a fight.. Don't tell me we are going to win.. "

"Alright.. We can play this game of giving each other taunts later.. But right now.. " You again took a turn, coming back to where you and Jimin stopped your car before..

"We need to save each other.. " You looked at him, and he clapped.

"Wow.. You are such a heroine.. "

"I am sorry baby.. " You smiled, getting over from the driver's seat.

His eyes widened, as he took the steering wheel, and jumped there.

"But, I am the villain" You held the two guns in your hands, and smiled at him.

Jimin stared at you, his hands still turning the steering wheel.

For the first time in his life, he saw another personality of yours, the one he never thought of.

There were so many words that were stuck in his mouth, as he wanted to know answers of too many things today.