Chapter 49

Han Jinae drove over from her hospital back to her apartment.

She was listening to the radio which was playing in the background when suddenly a passer by came in front of her car.

She abruptly pressed the breaks and turned the steering wheel to hard right.

With the loud screeching sound, everyone present there looked at the scene.

Han Jinae removed her hairs from her face and panted.

"Are you okay..??" She asked as she came out of the car.

The man who came in front of the car, was frightened.

"I...who...sorry" the man said looking everywhere.

Jinae looked at the black goggles on the man's eyes and the stick in his hands.

"I am the one who was driving on the wrong side..Let me help you cross the road.." She smiled and gently held the man's hands.

She helped the man cross the road and then came back to her car.

But..

To her surprise her car wasn't there.

The road was active again and her car was no where to be seen.

She turned around but then heard a familiar horn.

She turned her head and saw that  car was parked nearby.

Her brows frowned and she ran towards it.

The doors were locked.

"But how did it reach here ?" She said in a low voice .

"I did it.."

She turned back to see him standing with the keys in his hand .

"Dr. Namjoon?" She tilted her head and he walked towards her.

"Next time lock your car and park it elsewhere..because I won't be there forever" He smiled and handed the keys over to her.

"Thank you for your help.." Jinae also gave him a smile and was about to get in her car when she was stopped by Namjoon.

"What are you doing this evening..??"

She raised a brow and looked at him with a confused expression.

"I am asking you out..Do you want to have a date with me..??"

Jinae blinked and just stared at him for a second, until Namjoon winked at her.

"Wh-uh .What..??" She stammered and mentally slammed her head on the car itself.

"So you don't want to come..??" Namjoon asked and she shook her head instantly.

"No..it's not like that..I mean..You..are so straightforward .."

He chuckled.

"I like to be straight forward.."

This time Jinae chuckled and nodded.

"Well then..see you tonight.." She smiled at him and went in her car .

He waved his hands gracefully, " I will pick you up, so be ready"

Jinae was quite surprised with this behaviour of Namjoon but she drove off from there.

As soon as she reached her house, she screamed her lungs out.

"Alright..Namjoon asked me out.." She patted her chest and then ran to her wardrobe.

"It's my first date..What should I wear..??" She took out all of her clothes hanging in the wardrobe and checked on herself in front of the mirror.

"What is it that you want to talk..??" Jimin asked as both of them sat in the nearby cafe.

"I would like to get straight onto the point.." Yeri said and he nodded.

"At first..Era took you in because you persuaded her..She saw herself in you and hence decided to train you..and by this only three to four months have passed,  and both of you became closer.."

Jimin's eyes widened.

"Don't be surprised....We all are not blind..We can see the silence war of words happening between you two.."

He nodded slowly and then she continued.

" I know why Era is trying to increase the distance..but I want to ask you.. Do you seriously like her..or it is just an attraction..?"

Jimin became silence for a second .

Yeri stared at him, wanting to answer.

"If I say Attraction..Would you tell me to stay away from Era..??" He asked in place of answering her.

Yeri leti out a soft chuckled and said ," That depends ..Because if I want you to stay away from her..That won't be my work..Era will do it herself..But if you want to get close to her.." She leaned on the table and whispered,loud enough for Jimin to be heard, " You will need my help.."

"And why do you think I will ask you for help..??"

"Of course..Seulgi is busy in herself..Yoongi definitely won't help you..I am the only one here.." She shrugged and he chuckled.

"Smart.."

"I am..now..tell me about your true feelings.."

"I am not playing with Era..I don't know how and when, but I want to be with her..Till I am alive.."

"If you are with Era..you gonna be alive for too long..Are you sure..?"

"I am..I want to spend the next years of my existence with her..even if I don't exist..Even if the world exist..I would like to spend that time with her..If she wants me to be strong..I will he strong..if she wants to protect me..I will let her protect me..if she wants me to stay away..well that's the only thing I won't be able to do..I will become her shadow if she don't allow..and then..I will he with her everytime in light..and be hidden inside her in the dark.."

"You are quite obsessed..??" Yeri smirked and he nodded.

"Isn't it alright..if I want to be with her..I will try my best way.."

"Mmmm.." Yeri nodded.

"Don't worry..I will also try my best to help you.." Yeri smiled and leaned back , " and if you do something to Our Era..you will get the benefits and interests for sure" She opened her jacket a little and the gun was in there.

Jimin didn't know about Mafia, but he knows that Yoongi is a powerful figure and under him works Yeri, so that didn't shock him and he nodded.

"If that day comes..I will shot me to death myself"

"You talk so big.."

"If its about her.."

"Alright..I need to go now..Era will be going to china in few days..We will arrange it like that so you can go with her..Don't worry" Yeri stood up and nodded at Jimin.

He looked at Yeri leaving and then sighed.

"But..will Era take me with her.." He smiled thinly and shook his head..