Chapter 66

"Enough guys..Let's not tease him more.." Yeri stood up, " Where do you want to go..Let me drop you..I also have some work out there.." She said glancing at Yoongi, who nodded to her.

Jimin too nodded after receiving a glance from Yeri and then went out of the cafe, followed by Yeri.

"Here he is.." Park Munhee said, pointing into the direction of the cafe's door, " I want to meet him right now.." She was about to get out of the car, when Her Husband pulled her back.

"Wait..She..Who is with him..??" Seoung said and she looked back at entrance of the cafe.

Yeri came out with Jimin, laughing at something..

"She is from..she.." Munhee Muttered under her breath, while their assistant looked at them too.

"Master, Mistress, you are right..She works in beast mafia.."Oker, their assistant said and Both of their jaw's dropped on the ground.

"What..what is she doing with him..!!" She Said, shaking his arms while he was in shock.

"Does..Kiara know about us too..??" Seoung said under his breath.

Hearing him, froze on her spot, looking at her husband with red eyes.

"We will leave too..Su Feng's school will be over now.." Su Yao got up, and Jungkook got up too.

They left, leaving Taehyung, Seulgi and Yoongi alone.

Taehyung stared at Seulgi and Yoongi, talking to each other while Taehyung had nothing to talk about .

He took out his phone and started scrolling in his phone.

He sighed and sighed again.

"Do you want to shake this earth by sighing again and again..??" Seulgi looked at Taehyung, who then looked up to lock eyes with her.

He instantly turned his face away, and scrolled in his phone.

Seulgi rolled her eyes, getting back to Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled inside his heart, knowing what was happening.

He looked at his grandma , who was busy with something on the counter.

Just as getting a mischievous look from her grandchild, Aunt Yuri smiled at him and then nodded.

Yoongi looked back at Seulgi who was talking to him.

"Son..I saw you married this lady that day in our cafe..That day, we didn't gave you much..but this is the red packet prepared by me.." Aunt Yuri said , and Taehyung immediately denied her.

"No no Aunt Yuri..How can I take red packets from you..It's not good.." He smiled but Aunt Yuri pushed the packets in his hands.

"This girl is my Grandson's good friend..I heard they are together from years and years..So I should do something right.." She patted Taehyung's back.

He turned his face to look at Seulgi, who was smiling at Yoongi.

His eyes widened as he instantly changed his expression again, back to smiling.

"She never laughed with me like that.." He mumbled to himself but Aunt Yuri heard it.

She bend down towards Taehyung's ears and whispered, " You have to make things yours..You just can't sit ideally." She said and went back to her counter.

Taehyung just stared at ground, and held onto the Red packets in his hands tightly.

Seeing the satisfied expression of Aunt Yuri, Uncle Okra held her arm and pulled her into a corner.