Chapter 2

You took a long warm shower. After that you wrapped the bathrobe around yourself and went out into your room.
You looked at yourself in the mirror. Let your bathrobe slide down. You slide your hands on your neck, and on your arms, on you thighs.

"The cuts.. " You whispered to yourself , "the scars of the cuts.. " You corrected and let out a chuckle.

You remembered your best friend,

~Flashback~

"These cuts... They will remind you everytime, that whenever you do something, you get something in return.. Remember me when you get these cuts.. These bruises.. These scars.. " She said.

"Wendy... Don't.. Please don't do this to me.. Why are you leaving..? " You said and cupped her face.

"Don't worry.. You will always find me in stars.. " She said and let out her last gasp.

~End of Flashback ~

"Don't worry.. I remember you.. " You said as you wiped away the tear coming out of your eyes.

You wore your normal clothes and went out locking the door behind your back.

Your drove to the hospital, only to see a ruckus down there.

"What is happening..? " You asked the nurse who was running.

"There's a patient with serious injuries..a serious accident occurred. The patient doesnt have a family,he is his friend , he is creating such mess" The nurse said as she pointed towards the Man who was destroying things that came in front of him.

"WHERE'S THE DOCTOR DAMN IT..? DON'T YOU KNOW THERE IS A LIFE AT STAKE..HOW CAN ALL OF YOU LET THIS HAPPEN..?" He shouted from his heart.
His face was teared up and even from a distance you can recognize that he is in so much pain.

He was about to throw a chair down when you held his hand. He looked at you. His eyes were showing how much he was holding it in him.

He shaked your hand away and then threw the chair down. For a moment, you were startled but then took the man by his hand and pinned him on the wall, with his back facing you. He tried hard to rescue Himself, but was not able to.

"Don't do this.. Look around yourself.. This is a hospital.. It's not only your friend here.. Atleast don't create trouble for others.. We are doing our best.. I am the doctor.. Let me perform the surgery.. But I will only do it when you are going to help the workers here to clear this mess.. " You said and let go of him.
He looked, actually glared at you for a second and then his gaze turned soft and pleading.

"I will do as you say.. Please save him.. " He said to you. You nodded and then hurried to your cabin and then to the OT section.

The man was standing there, looking at the ground. You patted at his shoulder and went in without looking back.

"The accident was really brutul.. " You said to yourself while you were opening up some areas.

"The patient have accumulated a lot of dirt in him, and there are pieces of glasses everywhere. We need to be at alert.. " You said to the nurses accompanying you in the surgery.

After the surgery was over, you came out of the OT section, only to see that the man was standing there, in the same position you left him.