Chapter 55

Su Feng looked at smiling Jimin and walked over to him.

"Appa..?? " She tilted her head and he looked at her.

"What happened Little Princess..Are you bored playing alone..?? " Jimin picked her up and made her sit on his lap.

Su Feng looked at Jimin and then asked, "Why... Smiling..?? "

Jimin was taken back a little but then answered her happily, " Because your Eomma will soon be mine"

Su Feng let out a low 'Ah' and then her eyes wandered to Jungkook and Su Yao, who were busy in eating, silently.

They were not even looking at each other, talking is a big thing for them.

Jimin too noticed Su Feng's gaze and then made her look at him.

"What.. Do you want them to love each other..?? " He asked and she nodded happily.

"Appa.. Do.. Something.. Mama and Baba.. Not.. Talking"

Jimin also thought that even if they don't know each other at all, they should try atleast..

But what can he do about it..

Su Feng also understood what Jimin was thinking, got down from his lap and ran to her parents.

She sat between Su Yao and Jungkook and looked at both of them.

Jungkook and Su Yao looked at Su Feng, smiled brightly.

"Baby Fenfeng.. Are you done playing..?? " Jungkook asked as he made her sit on his lap.

She nodded and then pointed at both of her cheeks.

"Kissy" She pouted and looked at Su Yao and Jungkook, asking them with her eyes to kiss her.

Su Yao chuckled and so do Jungkook.

Both of them leaned down, to kiss Su Feng's cheeks, but before that could happen, Su Feng jumped from there and the people who kissed each other are now Jungkook and Su Yao..

Their eyes were widened and they froze at their places for a second..

They immediately backed out and looked away.

"Su Feng.. What was that..?? " Su Yao said and glared at Su Feng.

Su Feng was happy and ran to Jimin and climbed up.

"You have brain.. " Jimin complimented her and her cheeks became bright red.

Su Yao didn't dared to move away from there , she didn't even dared to stay there.

She gulped, and continued eating her food.

Jungkook also didn't said anything and continued eating..

"Why.. Why is it raining at the wrong time.." Yeri covered her head with hand and ran to a shaddy area.

Yoongi did the same and followed her.

"What do we do now..?? " Yoongi asked as Yeri dusted her clothes.

Yoongi took out her coat and gave it to Yeri..

"I see a cafe there.. Let's go and have a rest.." He pointed to the front and Yeri followed his gesture.

"The Min's Cafe and Restaurant..? " She said and he nodded.

"Yeah.. Let's go.. " Yoongi said and came out.

He covered her head with his one palm and his head with the other, while they ran and crossed the road towards the Cafe.