Chapter 81

"The Kim Family..?? " Ji Hayeri  read the nameplate on the wall.

"Yes.. It's my home.. My GrandMa lives alone here.. So you can take one room.. We have many.. " He said, as she nodded, following him inside.

"Taetae.. You are here..!! " A female's voice came from the Kitchen, as Taehyung ran inside, Leaving Ji Hayeri on her own.

Kim Sun Her too ran out, hugging Taehyung.

"She.. Is your GRANDMA..!! " Hayeri pointed as both the Grandma And Grandson duo snapped out and looked at her.

"Taetae..?? You bought a girl home at the first day of College..!! " SunHee stared at Hayeri as His eyes widened.

"Why do you always think of things like this..!? " He pouted as she chuckled.

"Alright alright.. I won't.. Who is she..?? "

"Uhm.. I am Ji Hayeri.. Taehyung said that I can stay at your house, as a pay guest so. "

"Oh.. " SunHee left Taehyung as he stumbled but gained his support, and she helped Hayeri to sit down.

"Little girl.. What do you do for living..?? "

"Auntie.. I am a waitress at the cafe... I work there.. "

"Oh.. Where are your parents..?? "

"They, live in the countryside.. I am here so that I can earn money for their health support.. "

"What a good girl.. "

FIVE MONTHS LATER

"Tell me the truth..?? " She stood in front of him, putting her hands on her waist.

Taehyung looked at SunHee with confusion.

"What truth..?? Which truth..?? " He blinked.

"You like her right.. Hayeri.. ?? "

"Ye-WHAT..!! " He jolted up from his seat, as she flinched at his sudden reaction,

"You almost accepted it.. " She shook her head.

"That's bullsh*t.. " Taehyung stopped out of the room, as she giggled, knowing what he was thinking.

"I.. " Hayeri swallowed her words, staring into his eyes.

"It's.. I want to do.. Something.. " He whispered, leaning more down towards her.

She lowered her breathing, as her heartbeats rised up and up.

Taehyung , looked into her eyes, waiting for a response, but when he got none, was about to get back up.

But was pulled back down by her , and his lips smashed on hers.

"I want you to do it.. " She kissed him back, as he took the blanket and covered both of them.

ONE MONTH LATER

"Taehyung.. Taetae.. Look at me..!! " SunHee shook Taehyung, as he just stared at the ground.

She turned towards the Police Officer standing in front of them.

"Find her.. No matter wherever you go, whatever you do.. Find her.. I don't care about my money.. But now, I want to see her.. " She ordered, as the Police officer bowed, and rushed out of the Kim Mansion.