Chapter 77

Jimin moved the small Keychain, of Letter BM, in his hand.

"Beast Mafia.. " He mumbled again, looking at the keychain which was given to him as a Token by your men.

Everything roamed in his brain.

No matter how much he wanted to crumble the thoughts inside his head, they were again reigning again.

"Killing people for persona gains.. Trading drugs, illegal weapons.. Everything about it is what you hate.. "

The inner voice inside his head, shouted at him again and again, as he clenched the keychain, digging it into his palms.

You came out of the bathroom, with a bath robe on.

Your hairs were wet as they landed on both side of your face, dripping some water out.

The smell of blood has gone, and you finally took a sigh or relief,

The clock struck 8, as your eyes landed on Jimin, who was lost in his own world.

"Jimin.. " You sat beside him, as he snapped out and looked at you with a smile.

"I know.. " You continued, and took his palm, which was red due to holding the keychain tightly, "That there might be many questions inside your head about me.. Ask me.. I have finally decided to love you.. So I will answer then fully.. " You smiled, as he kissed your hand .

"It doesn't matter, When I have loved you.. I loved all yours good and bad.. The strong and courageous woman.. The one who hates others touch, the one who doesn't like people around her.. The one who is open to close ones.. Your everything is inside me.. "

His words overwhelmed your heart, as you wrapped your arms around him.

"Where were you my whole life..? " You mumbled, and he kissed your forehead, hugging you back.

"I still can't accept the fact.. What has happened to me.. " He thought, caressing your hairs.

"But I really don't need protection.. " He said, and you pulled out of the hug.

"Jimin.. You do need it.. You are now the target of Gong, the one who attacked us today.. Because of me.. You are involved in our fight.. "

"The Mafia fight between the Beast Mafia and Gong's Mafia..? "

"Yes.. What the news said, is sometimes true.. The Beast Mafia and Gong's Mafia are fighting.. Indirectly.. But soon, it will be direct.. " You clenched your fist, remembering what happened in the car, when you lost yourself.

"It's alright.. " He patted your back, "We should go back to home now.. They are waiting for us.. "

"Who..? "

"You will know it.. " He smiled, pulling you up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERA..!! " Every voice you are used to hear everyday, shouted from the top of their throat, as you entered Your Apartment.

You stood there, staring at everyone.

Yoongi, Su Yao, Jungkook, Hoseok, Joy, Irene, Yeri, SeoJun, Su Feng, and two more individuals you don't know about.

"I told them.. It's a bad idea but.. " Yoongi sighed.

"Hey.. Did you do it..?? " Jungkook nudged Jimin, standing behind you, as you heard them whispering.

You shook your head, and looked back at everyone.

"Thank you guys.. I am really happy that you are here, celebrating my birthday.. "