Chapter 33

"YOU..!!" Your voice rang in the whole house.

Jimin who was sitting on the couch in Living room, ran to you as he heard your voice..

"Who is-....Your Boyfriend. .???" Jimin stood behind you..

"What..!!! " Yeri exclaimed and looked at you and Yoongi , " When did that happen..? Why don't I know it ..?? Era...You cheater...You didn't- mmhmmm ..phhmm" Her mouth was covered by Yoongi...

She glared at Yoongi for covering her mouth and her eyes said, "How Dare you.."

"Yeri..It's nothing like that.." You said and turned to Jimin, " I told you that there's nothing like this between us..Why don't you remember it..??"

"Uhmm.." He rubbed his nape and looked on the ground awkwardly,  " I forgot this guy's name and it came by reflex.."

You shook your head and then looked at Yeri and Yoongi...

" When are you going to leave her though..??" You pointed at Yeri and Yoongi remembered again that he was still holding onto Yeri..

He immediately left her and then wiped his hands as if he touched something disgusting..

" I need to wash my face...Next time..Keep your disgusting hands away from me.." Yeri said before Yoongi and then looked at you..

"Why are you both here...??" You crossed your hands over your chest , staring at them, " And also WITHOUT INFORMING ME..!!"

"..that.." Yoongi looked at Yeri..
Their eyes caught with each other as if they are speaking to each other.

"Say something.." Yoongi's eyes said.

"It was your idea to come here.." Yeri's eyes said.

"But w..just you do it.." His eyes said again.

"No..It will be you..." Her eyes said.

Jimin stood there, trying to understand the scene but nothing got across his head.

"Why don't both of you say it to me..??" You glared at both of them for once..

"Well..Why don't you invite us in first.." Yoongi said and made his way inside with Yeri..

"What have they done this time.." You shook your head and followed them inside.

Jimin closed the door and followed you closely..

Somehow, he didn't liked their arrival at the RIGHT moment..

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS SAY.." You stood up from the couch and looked at Yoongi and Yeri in disbelief.

"Tell me it is a lie.." You tried to calm yourself down ..

But the moment both of them shook their head..

You
Lost
Yourself.

"ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY...OR YOUR BRAIN HAVE GONE FOR SKY DIVING IN HEAVENS..I MEAN SERIOUSLY. .AND YERI YOU TOO.." You paced back and forth in the living room.

"E..Era..Let's calm down and talk..-" Yeri was standing up but you interrupted her.

"Don't you dare say anything now.." You walked to her until she fell back down on the couch..

"Why don't we sit and talk..??" Jimin said and you took a deep breath in..

Yeri looked at you with wide and shocked eyes.