Chapter 74

"Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you~Happy Birthday dear Kiara... Oh My.. Happy Birthday my Kiara.. " Gong cut the cake, and ate the piece himself.

"Lan, come here.. Today is my love's birthday.. " Gong took another piece out, and offered it to Lan.

"I am on diet.. " Lan replied without any expression.

"Don't be a spoiler.. I know you too love cakes.. " Gong smiled, and stood up, bringing the cake near Lan's mouth.

Lan took a small piece into his mouth, and nodded a little.

"Congratulations Gong.. " Evlira came in, and Gong smirked.

"Here BabyGirl.. You should have some cake.."

"I want to puke on it.. "

"Whatever you wish, will be fulfilled.." Gong bought the whole plate near her hands.

She stared at him, and then walked past by him.

"You are celebrating the day, when my life was totally reversed.. "

"Why are you pondering over such small matters.. Come here and celebrate with me.. " Gong took her wrist, bringing her near to him, and making her sit on his lap.

"I don't.. " She glared right into his eyes, "Celebrate my birthday.. " She stood up, and walked out of the room again, feeling disgusted by his presence.

Gong's smile disappeared and he looked at Lan, "How about the thing I told you to do.. "

"Everything's prepared.. Do you want the live footage to be played..? "

"Why not.. I want to see how that man can survive today"

Lan opened his laptop, and put it down in front of Gong, playing the live footage of a place, in Seoul, South Korea.

"Lan, I have one question for you.. "

"Yes Boss.. "

"I want to remove many rats from this place... "

"I would help you surely with everything.. "

"Oh you would~" Gong smirked at Lan, and Lan nodded again, not knowing what is coming his way.

You took your bag from the table, and walked out of your cabin.

It has been five hours since you came out of the flight, and you have been working since then.

The surgeries you left were lining up, and the general patients wanted to come and get themselves checked up.

As you walked out of the cabin, you waited for Namjoon and Jinae to come out as well, but frowned when they did it too late.

"Dr.Era.. What are you doing here..? " One of the Doctor asked, as he saw you standing in the doorway.

"I am waiting for Dr. Jinae and Dr. Namjoon.."

"But they left one hour ago already.. " The doctor said and you nodded.

"Alright.. Thank you" You left the place, walking out.

You haven't bought your car, as you came directly from the Airport to the hospital, in the cab.

You walked out of the Main entrance, looking in your phone when.

"Era.. "

You looked up, and froze on your spot, on the person in front of you.