Chapter 68

Su Feng came out, dancing and swinging her hand, which was held by Ji Hoon.

Su Yao and Jungkook, as saw Su Feng's figure, smiled .

A frown appeared on Jungkook's face, as he saw Su Feng holding Ji Hoon's hands.

"Baba..Mama..!!" Su Feng shouted and ran towards them, as she saw them.

"Ah..My pretty baby..How was your day..??" Su Yao came on her knees, as she pinched her cheeks.

"...good.." Su Feng said and spread her arms to Jungkook.

Jungkook picked her up, and smiled.

"Princess, did you miss me..??" He said and she nodded.

"Mama..Baba..Eomma..Appa..Miss" She said and breathed.

For the first time in his life, Jungkook felt jealous of his bestfriend.

How dare he can be missed by his daughter...

"Hello.." Ji Hoon obediently bowed at both of them, and Jungkook snapped out.

"Oh, this was the man holding my baby's soft hands." He thought.

"Baba..Ji Hoon..best friend.." Su Feng introduced them, happily and Ji Hoon bowed again.

"Where as your Mother  Ji Hoon..Do you want us to drop you back..?" Su Yao asked and Ji Hoon shook his head.

"Mamma will come soon.." He said and smiled.

Su Yao got up and looked at Jungkook.

"Then we should go.."

"Mama..Invite..Ji Hoon.." Su Feng said as they stopped in their tracks.

Su Yao shook her head, but then Su Feng got her weapon ready.

She pouted, showing her big teary eyes.

"Alright.." Su Yao sighed and then looked at Ji Hoon, " Baby, tell your mother to come at our house after two days..It's Su Feng's Eomma's birthday. ."

"Thank you..I will.." He said and Su Yao looked at Su Feng, who was smiling satisfactorily .

She waved her hands happily towards Ji Hoon and then they made their way out of the yard.

"I also want a father.." Ji Hoon fidgeted with his fingers, looking on the ground , and continued waiting for his mother.

"I don't like that kid.." Jungkook pouted as Su Yao looked at him.

"Why..??" She frowned as he turned his face to look at her.

" dare he hold my little princess hands..??" He said and Su Yao chuckled.

She looked at Su Feng, who was buying ice cream.

"You know what..? I never thought that this all could happen.." She smiled and Jungkook held her hand.

"No matter how it all started..I will try to end it better.." He kissed her knuckles and gained a giggled from Su Feng, who was standing with two ice creams in her hand.

"Where's mine..or you forgot me again..??" Jungkook crossed his hands across his chest when he saw Su Feng handing one of them to her mother.

"Mama..Baba..One.." She said, sitting in between of them and licking her icecream with small mouth of hers.

Su Yao widened her eyes as she heard her daughter say something like this, and turned her face away, hiding her red cheeks.

"You can take a bite first.." Jungkook said, trying to be simple as he could.

Just when Su Yao took a bite, Jungkook tapped on Su Feng's shoulders.

"Look Baby..There's a dragon flying in the sky"

Su Feng turned her face immediately and Jungkook got his chance.

He grabbed Su Yao's nape, and kissed her deeply , leaving her after just five seconds.

Su Yao froze on her spot, as she tried to figure out what actually happened .

"Baba..No Dragon.." Su Feng pouted and Jungkook looked at the sky.

"Maybe he went away to eat the icecream.." Jungkook nodded as Su Feng's lips curled into a pout.

"Mama..Icecream " Su Feng pointed to the melting icecream in Su Yao's hands and she snapped out.

"Uh..Sorry.." Su Yao wiped Su Feng's hands with wet tissues.

Jungkook hid his chuckle as Su Yao glared at him.

Su Feng looked at both of them, tilting her head to get a clue about it.

Ji Hoon put his shoes back in the shoe rack.

He slid his bag down on the floor , walking inside.

He took out his sweaty shirt and threw it in the clothes bag, wanting to take a shower to remove all the sweaty scent from his body.

But he stopped and went inside the bedroom.

His eyes became watery as he got up on the bed, and hugged the figure lying there.

He sniffed and then got up, and crawled down the bed when suddenly the figure held his hand.

"What time is it..??" The weak and fragile voice asked, "Did I slept late again..??"

The water which was held inside his eyes came out of that five year old boy, who crawled up the bed again and hugged his mother.

"I am sorry Baby..Mother is so weak that she can't even pick her son up from his school.." She patted his head.

"No problem. .My mommy is strong.." He said through her chest.

And she chuckled.

"If only your mom wouldn't be this ill, you would live like others .." She said again, tearing threatening to fall.

"No..you are not.." Ji Hoon said and pulled out of the hug, "Say after me.." He pouted .

The lady giggled and then nodded.

"Ji Hayeri is strong.." He said .

"Ji HaYeri is strong" She repeated.

"My Mother is strong.."

"Your mother is strong"

He finally let go of his serious expression and then got down.

"I will complete my homework and eat the lunch. .You can slowly get up and no worries..We will watch the TV together later.." He went away and she shook her head.

Just when she got down from the bed, and tied her hairs up to go to make something in the kitchen, the boy ran back inside, still half naked.

"Momma..Su Feng invited me to her Eomma's birthday party..We will go right..??" He peeked inside and she nodded again.

"If you want to go..We will go.." She smiled and he ran out in the bathroom.

Ji Hayeri  couldn't help but chuckle.