Chapter 64

Coming out of your car, followed by Jinae , Namjoon and Seokjin, the manager came out to greet you.

"晚上好老板 (Wǎnshàng hǎo lǎobǎn)(Good Evening boss )" The manager bowed as the three musketeers stood behind you in shock.

Is the attitude of people in China is so respectful towards their guest..

That they bow in front of the people coming from different countries to stay.

But the hotel where they were living before wasn't that respecting towards them.

"这些是我的朋友 (Zhèxiē shì de péngyǒ)(These are my friends)" You said, and the manager finally noticed the three behind you.

"为他们提供房间 (Wèi tāmen tígōng fángjiān)(Provide them rooms)" You said and then turned to face them, " Guys, I have to go and buy some things for myself..The manager will show you the way, I will go then.."

In the next second, you hopped in the car and drove away from there.

"You are really welcome in our small hotel.." The manager said smiling towards them.

"Small..!!" Seokjin said as he looked up to the seven storey shining  building in front of them.

"You are our guests..Please be comfortable and ask for anything..We will do our best to keep our Boss's friends entertained.." The manager continued and their jaws dropped on the ground.

"BOSS..!!" The three of them said together as the manager nodded happily.

Lan Hui saw your car pulling away from the hotel,  pulled the clutch and then followed behind your car , a little far away.

You drove from the towns , to the jungle area .

As the number of trees increased in your way, the more shady the area became, and later on, it was imposible to tell the time inside the Forest.

You came out as Bai Hong bowed fully.

"Boss Hoseok is waiting for you inside the main office.." He said and you nodded , making your direct way towards the office.

As you entered inside, Hoseok glanced up from his file, and closed it upon seeing you.

"How are you now..??" he asked and you nodded with a little smile.

"You know I am here if you need anything.." he added and you sighed, sitting on the couch placed there.

"I know you are.." you said, pouring water for yourself in the glass .

" Well , I called you here , to tell you that the only person remaining for Gong to attack is you now..Be careful of everything.." He sat beside you and gave you a file.

"What's this..??"

"Just take a look at it first.." He said and you opened the file, reading it carefully.

"I knew it.." You smiled as he patted your back.

"I am proud of you..My teachings are not in vain.." He smiled.

"I just found her too good when in saw her first time..I don't know why but my instincts told me..She is not who she looks like.." You said, reading the file again and again for your satisfaction.

"So what are you gonna do about her then..??" He asked and you pushed the file back on the table.

"Well, I am going back after four days right..Let's see what more Su Yao holds.." You smirked.

"Four days..!?"

"Yes..Why are you so surprised.."

"It's your birthday after four days..!!" He stood up excited .

"So what..??" You asked, still sitting staring at him.

He paused and looked at you in disbelief.

"You know Hoseok..Why I don't celebrate it.." You sighed and then he sat beside you.

"I thought it would be different this time.." He sighed again as you side hugged him.

"It doesn't matter..It's just a day when I was thrown in this world to experience all the irregularities of this world.."

He nodded, wrapping his ine arm around you.

"OH WAIT..!!" He stood up instantly again as you almost fell down on the couch.

"What now..??" You scowled as you looked at him.

"Check that red file. ." He sat down, but impatiently waiting for you to read it.

You looked at him with utter confusion, took the file and opened it to read it.

As every word passed by your eyes, and the last result came in front of you, you couldn't help but scoff and then look at him, with your jaw dropped in the ground.

"The Parks..??"

He nodded.

"The parks that one..."

He nodded again..

"The Parks with whom I have dealt it..??"

He nodded again, but this time smiling.

"THE PARKS WITH WHOM I HAVE DEALT IN MY FIRST YEAR...!!!" You asked again and he nodded vigorously.

"WHAT IN THE AMAZING WO-"

"Boss" Bai Hong came inside after knocking once and you sat back down, controlling your expression.

"This man was found roaming around in our territory, with his phone in his hands" Bai Hong, gestured his hands and few men came inside and threw a man with a petite body on the ground, and a loud thud was heard.

"Lan Hui..!"

" Where are you taking me..??" Jimin asked  Jungkook, who was dragging him across the road.

"Just shut up and follow me.." Jungkook dragged him more fiercely  and entered a building.

Just as Jimin entered inside, he was pushed inside the pitch black room.

Just when he was about to fall down, someone grabbed his hands again .

The hands were similar to as ladies ..

"Who..who are you..??" Jimin tried to look in the dark room, at the face of the person standing in front of him.