Chapter 67

"Lan Hui..!!" You said as you stared at the man thrown by your guards.

Hoseok turned his face to look at him.

Just as he heard his name being called out, he looked up , to find you..

His eyes brightened up as he immediately crawled and thrown himself on you.

"Dr. Era, please save me.." He cried on your laps, " They were about to shoot me..This..ths place is dangerous..It's not just a forest..It's a huge base os some mafia..Dr. Era please save me.."

"开始准备葬礼 (Kāishǐ zhǔnbèi zànglǐ) ( Prepare for the funeral)" Bai Hong said to the men standing behind him, and they nodded.

Lan Hui turned his face to look at that blue haired man.

His eyes widened.

"谁的葬礼 (Shéi de zànglǐ)( Who's funeral.?)" He asked, his body trembling on your lap.

"你的 ( de)(Yours)," Bai Hong simply replied, " 你爬到我们老板身上 ( dào wǒmen lǎobǎn shēnshang)(You crawled onto our boss), 我认为你不会活多久 ( rènwéi huì huó duōjiǔ)(I don't think you will be alive for much time), 她讨厌触摸( tǎoyàn chùmō) (She hates touching) " He shook his head and Lan Hui trembled more.

"老板 (Lǎobǎn) (Boss) " Lan Hui said under his breath and looked back at you, "老大救救我,他们正计划杀了我(Lǎodà jiù jiù , tāmen zhèng jìhuà shāle ) (Boss, save me, they are planning to kill me) " He started begging again.

"你忽略了要点( hūlüèle yàodiǎn) (You are missing the main point) " Bai Hong breathed out, rubbing his forehead.

Hoseok almost choked on his laughter, frightening Lan Hui more.

"Lan Hui" You glared at him and Lan Hui hugged your leg.

You looked at Bai Hong, he nodded and left.

"Hoseok, let me have a good chat with my colleague.. " You said and He left too.

That's when Lan Hui took a little sigh of relief, and loose the grip on your legs.

You stood up, making him fall behind a little.

"我讨厌触摸 ( tǎoyàn chùmō) (I hate touching) " You said and his eyes widened.

"你懂中文 ( dǒng zhōngwén) (You know Chinese) " He asked and you nodded, pouring a glass of water for him.

"你还知道什么 ( hái zhīdào shénme) (What more do you know) " You passed the glass to him and he gulped it down fully.

He shook his head.

"没有什么(Méiyǒu shé me) (Nothing) " He said, panting due to loss of breath.

"好吧 (Hǎo ba) (Alright) " You picked up the car keys and your bag, "你是怎么到达这里的( shì zěnme dàodá zhèlǐ de) (How did you reach here) " You sat down in front of him and he started his story.