Chapter 26

The little girl dragged Jimin to a bar.

But before she could drag him more , Jimin stopped instantly .

"You know where you are going right..?? It's not a place for children..Its not a place for us to go.." Jimin said as he looked at the bar entrance.

The girl also followed his gaze and then smiled widely.

She nodded.

"Lets not go there okay..Who is your Momo..Tell me her number and I will call her.."  Jimin held her hand tightly .

"Momo...inside...Come...with me.."

Jimin's eyes widened at what he heard.

"What kind of friend do you have who goes to a Bar..?? Kid..where is your Mother..Tell me her Number..Or I will take you to your home..Hm...? We won't go in.." He said again and the girl frowned.

She shook her head and pulled herself off Jimin's grip and ran inside the bar.

The dog who was following Jimin closely also ran behind the girl.

Jimin ,not having any more options , also ran behind her hoping to get hold of her so that nothing bad happens to her.

But when he entered, he was greeted by the scent of alcohol and sweat everywhere..

He looked around everywhere, to look for that girl and that's when he saw her..

Standing in one corner..

Jimin ran to her and quickly picked her in his arms.

"Are you crazy..?? This is not a good place.. let's go out okay.." He looked everywhere to make sure that no one is looking at him.

The girl tugged onto his sleeves and he looked at her again.

"Momo..  there.." She pointed at one of the counters and Jimin followed her gaze.

A lady, who wasn't much older than him, maybe just at your age, was standing in the counter, making a bear for a customer.

The lady was wearing a dress, not too revealing, which was sparkling under the bar's light..

"Momo.. Take.. Me to.. Her.. " She said again and Jimin looked at the lady again.

But this time, the lady looked back at them too.

As soon as her eyes fell on the little girl, she smiled brightly..

But when her eyes landed on Jimin, she stared at him with a confused and a raged expression.

Within few seconds, she came out from there and took the little girl from Jimin's hands.

"Wow wow.. Give her back to me.. Who are you..?? " Jimin said and tried to take her back from the lady's hands but she held his wrist and twisted it ..

"Oww.. "

Her action caught Jimin off guard and his wrist got a sprained.

"No no no no.. He... Is.. Friend.. " The little girl said, tears covering her small eyes.

The lady instantly Fred Jimin's wrist with wide eyes and then cupped the girl's face.

"Who is he FenFeng..?? " The lady asked with a worried expression.

"He.. Saved.. Doggo" The girl said and the lady looked at Jimin Apologetically.

"I.. I am really sorry.. I thought some drunkard was.. I am really sorry.. " She bowed down again and again, which shocked Jimin but he stopped her.