He finally nodded.

    "Are you feeling better?"

    "I'm getting better soon. I'm in good health."

    Gu Yao thought to himself, it should be better, and he felt a little fatter than the last time I saw him.

    In this case, he is relieved. If it wasn't for him last time, it wouldn't have caused others to fall into the fish hole.

    Gu Yao was on the side and chose a place to meditate.

    In fact, when he was cultivating, he never liked anyone around him.

    This was also the last time he had a fever attack. He fell from a pine tree and was entangled in the roots and snow and couldn't escape.

    But he didn't know why, but this 'little fat man' by his side made him feel inexplicably at ease.

    Then, when he meditates.

    This little fat fat man still didn't give up, rummaging in the woods.

    I guess I want to find some baby.

    The result was ultimately fruitless.

    In the end, she stood in front of the brass fence, snorted out of her nose, and didn't say she wanted to turn over to check the woods on the other side. She turned around and stopped far away from him. .

    Then he took out the defense ring that she 'picked up' before, and muttered while wiping it with his sleeve.

    "System! Come out."

    "System, come out quickly."

    He heard this kind of messy words a dozen times.

    In the end, the 'system' might not come out as desired, and the little fat man's shoulders drooped heavily, as if he had lost hope, and the whole person was wilted a lot.

    Gu Yao felt a little funny. Liu Ye likes to tell him some stories from the script. Among them, many of the protagonists picked up magical treasures, which greatly increased their cultivation, and jumped from waste to genius in one fell swoop.

    It is estimated that this 'little fat fat' was poisoned by the script, thinking that this defensive ring can also give her a magical power.

    "It's not fun."

    "I'm going back." The

    little fat fat man threw his hands at him very casually, and went back to the small house next door with his short legs.

    to be frank.

    Gu Yao had already thought that she was a bit noisy before, and now he will wait for someone to leave.

    He was inexplicably lost.

    The fever will not recur today, Gu Yao stood up and went home.

    Entering the courtyard gate, I saw Liu Ye who was practicing swordsmanship.

    Gu Yao frowned unhappily when he thought of the fence gate.

    "That brass fence, who made it, took it down."

    Liu Ye said: "...Yes."

    When Wen Niang asked him to make this fence, he felt very inappropriate. When YouQi was finished, he happened to meet Ke Hong who came back from the mountain, Liu Ye's face was hot on the spot, and he was almost embarrassed to say hello.

    Then Liu Ye keenly discovered that the defensive ring on the little boy's hand was gone.

    His back suddenly became cold. "Young Master, your ring..."