" You said it was urgent and I felt anxious bc of the way you said it " I said, finally being able to breathe.

" Oh well, let's talk about it, I ordered iced coffee for us " He said pointing to the cups on the table.

" Suree" We sat down and he took a deep breathe before speaking.

" So, my grandmother who's in London right now, was diagnosed with Cancer yesterday. " He took a pause, while I was shocked. I got up and sat next to him, pulling him in a hug, blinking my own tears away.

" Can I help in any way? "

" Please spend the rest of the day with me, I'm leaving at 3 am today " 

" I'd love to, just let me inform Jungkook " He nodded. I called Jungkook and he picked my call up in the very first ring.

" Jungkook! I wont be home by 3 am today " I told him.

" WHAT?! WHY SO LATE?! " 

" Calm down, Seonghwa is leaving for London at 3 am and I'm going to spend the rest of the day with him "

" Where are you right now? " I could feel he was angry bc I left without telling him.

" I'm at XXX cafe "

" Stay there for the next 10 minutes, I'm sending 2 of my men for your safety " He said after a sigh.

" Okay, thank you " I said softly and hung up.

" What did he say? "

" He's sending 2 of his men...well for my safety "

" What happened? I mean why is he sending them?" Seonghwa took my hands in his and gently rubbed the top of my hand.

" You'll be worried if I tell you "

" Hey please tell me " He insisted with a pleading face which I couldn't resist.

" Umm soo...well someone has been trying to enter the mansion for few weeks now, gun firing and all that stuff- " Before I could tell him Jungkook is taking care of them, he raised his voice.

" THATS IS DANGEROUS! COME WITH ME TO LONDON! "I flinched, other people did too. He hugged me close to him, squeezing me tight.

" Seonghwa I'm sorry I can't...Jungkook has the control of my and my brother's life right now. I don't to anger him..he's way more dangerous than those people "

" Y/n, no matter what happens, always save yourself first then others "

~*~*time skip~*~* 

We laughed a lot together, I bought Seonghwa a t-shirt and a book he always wanted to read bc I wanted him to have smt that I gave him before he left.

It was 12 am right now. We were chilling at his house and one the bodyguard stood inside while the other stood outside.

" Hey I think I should check everything once again " 

" I will help " We got up and went to his bedroom. The house looked so empty tho, everything was packed and some things were already sent to London.

" Oh heyy, I found a diary! " He said, excited to read it. I sat down next to him, he opened the book and held it in front of me.

" Ohhh its about me! " I said pointing at my name which was at the top of the page.

" This whole diary is about you, the last time I wrote in it was on the last day of high school. You were so cute on that day, I remember as if it was just yesterday. You were crying alone in the storage room. "

" Oh yeah and you had a basketball match that day, but you went late to the match bc you spent so much time in comforting me! " I hate how those moments are just memories now.

We got carried away by the diary and ended up reading it whole.

~*~*time skip to Airport~*~*

" I will have to leave now Y/n, I hope we get to meet again, very soon " I hugged him, a few tears rolling down my cheeks.

" I'll miss you "

" I will miss you too, I love you Y/n baby. Take care of yourself while I'm not here. I will talk with you whenever possible.

" you too " With that he left, and I had to leave with the bodyguards too, while holding back my tears.

It didn't take us long to reach the Jeon's Mansion.

I rushed inside the mansion with a blank mind. But as soon as I saw Jungkook sitting on the couch, all emotions started hitting me and I ran into his arms, bursting into loud tears.

" Tiny Thing! What happened?! "There was worry in his tone. He stroked my hair and rubbed my back.

" Seonghwa l-left " I snuggled closer to him and cried on his chest.

" It's okay babygirl, hopefully he'll come back soon " He took me on his lap and hugged me till I was done crying.

OMG HERE Y'ALL GO! STICK AROUND FOR THE NEXT PART!

Guys i will be honest with you, when i posted on my convo's section...wattpad somehow logged me out and wont let me login but today I managed to login! I hope you like this one and I will write a better chapter 103!

PLZ VOTEEE!!!!