" You look sexy Kitten" I pulled her on top of me and kissed her.

" Jungkook..." She tapped my shoulders so I let go of those soft, pink lips.

" Mhm? " I groaned.

" I'm tired..." I looked at her and chuckled.

" My baby is tired " I kissed her forehead and hugged her. I covered us with the blanket and turned the lamp off.

" Goodnight Tiny Thing "

" Goodnight " I earned a peck on the lips before falling asleep together.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Y/n POV

I woke up to my head slightly hurting. My back was against Jungkook's hard chest and his arm, as usual, was wrapped around my waist.

I turned to face his bare chest and snuggled closer for warmth.

" Tiny Thing..." His morning voice was so satisfying to hear.

" Yes? "Mine on the other hand, sounded horrible.

" Cutie " He kissed me.

" Go get ready, we wi- " We heard loud gunshots coming from the backyard making me flinch.

" Fuck..." Jungkook got up, followed by me. I suddenly noticed he's just in his boxers making me blush and look away.

" Babygirl, take this knife " He took my hand and placed a pocket sized knife on m palm.

" W-Why w-"

" Shh, just for your own protection okay? " I nodded and he pecked my forehead. He wore black pants, whereas I still didn't know what I was wearing.

" You look sexy " Jungkook was shamelessly checking me out so I looked down at myself and realized what I was wearing.

" I- LOOK AWAY! " I tried jumping and cover his eyes but he was too tall for me to stay like that.

" Wear my hoodie " He scooped me off the ground and carried me to his room. It was pretty surprising how calm he was in such situations.

We went to the backyard to investigate the gunshots we heard earlier after I wore his hoodie.

And again, there were dead bodies that were gruesomely killed...but it was way too gruesome this time and a very strong smell of blood this time. It made me feel nauseous and Jungkook noticed it.

" Come here " He pulled me in his embrace and his smell hit my nose, he smelt so good. It was enough to relax me.

" We lost one of our man " Hobi oppa informed Jungkook.

" You know what to do " Jungkook replied and Hobi's footsteps faded away.

" Babygirl it's not safe for you here, I'll figure out a way to keep you safe until I can get more protection , hmm? "

" Okay " I nodded.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Suddenly there was a painful and loud smack against my butt making me yelp.

" You liked that? "

" WHY DID YOU DO THAT? " I yelled at him bc his hand really hurts.

" You did the same to me last night " He shrugged and hugged me from behind, caressing my butt cheek which he just spanked.

" Keep your hands of me! " I was angry at him so I pushed his hand away only to realize it was a big mistake bc he spanked me on the same spot again.

" I'm being nice to you, so take what I give you " He whispered in my ear and continued to caress my butt cheek. I blushed and turned around to face his rock hard chest.

" What has gotten into you? " I asked.

" Fine...I'm angry bc of my rival gang who's trying to attack us "

" What does that have to do with spanking me? "

" I like touching or spanking someone as a way to take my anger out "

" And you spanked me? " He nodded and sighed.

He was about to walk away but I gave him a warm hug.

" You should talk about it to me, if you want to "

" I will, thank you Tiny Thing " He kissed the top of my head.

" I made waffles for you " He hummed and held my chin so I could see his face.

" You ass is so squishy " I blushed and slapped his chest.

" Pervert! "

I'm gonna have exams from monday so I wont be able to post for a week or more, so I decided to post today. Hope you like it💜Hope you're healthy💜

PLZ VOTE💜