" Thank you...? "She chuckled and went to get ready as I did the same.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Y/N POV

I wore a casual outfit and went downstairs to get smt to eat.

" Good Morning Y/n " Namjoon oppa greeted as I entered the kitchen

" Morning " I smiled and sat beside him at the table. Jin hyung served us pancakes and we all sat except for Jungkook, who came in running and sat next to me.

" Are you feeling ok? " Jungkook whispered to me.

" I am " I took his hand and made him slap himself making others burst into laughter.

" The scary mafia Jeon Jungkook letting a little girl slap him " Yoongi oppa said. I started laughing and threw myself against Jungkook.

" Shut up, hyung " Jungkook started eating ignoring the other's who were teasing him.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Jungkook drove us to a grocery shop, not a big one.

" Wait here " He walked in and bought smt.

" OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!! " I jumped happily while clapping seeing that he bought 2 ice-creams each. I took mine from him and started licking both.

" Wanna see smt? " I nodded looking at him, still licking my ice cream. He put one of the cone to his mouth and sucked the ice cream in one go, leaving me wide eyed.

" I can do it too! " I lied and tried doing it, but my teeth suddenly pained like crazy. Jungkook started laughing at me as I looked at him, annoyed.

" You are great ok?! " I stomped my foot and walked away. He caught up with me and hugged me.

" I'm sorry " He giggled...he was so cute, I had to forgive him. I finished my ice-cream and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook POV

" So what should we do now? " She asked as we walked into a alley.

" What do you want to do? " I said stopping in my tracks and hugging Y/n.

" Ummm..let's g- ahhh" She grabbed her head, yelping in pain and suddenly fell on the ground.

" Tiny Thing?! " I picked her up with one hand and gently slapped her cheek.

*Fuck she fainted* I thought to myself. She hadn't done anything that would make her faint and neither she showed any signs of stress.

I rushed to my bike and put her on it. I hugged her to make sure she wont fall and started driving back to my mansion.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I carried her to my room and put her on my bed. 

" Tiny Thing....Little One...Babygirl...Kitten....Cocoa...." With every name I took, I gently slapped her face.

After some 20 minutes, she slowly opened her.

" J-Jungkook..." She looked at me and again started to close her eyes, but I hugged her tiny frame.

" Tiny Thing don't do it again "

" I'm sorry...B-But Jungkook...I-I saw a face b-before I fainted...It was so familiar yet it f-felt like I have never seen this p-person before..." My eyes widened with every word she said.

So here you go!💜💜💜

PLZ VOTE💜