" Oh sure " He cut the call as I waited. In just 10 minutes, the car was here and I quickly got in.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I was led to a VIP lounge by Jungkook's body guard.

He was the only one there, but two women were sitting on either sides of him, serving him wine

As I walked closer, I spotted a lipstick mark on his cheek.

" You can leave! " I rudely said as the women left without saying a word.

" Here's the most dangerous girl in the world!!!! Welcome Welcome! " Jungkook said, half-smirking and half-smiling, clapping in the process.

" He's drunk..." I mumbled to myself as I sat beside him. Without saying anything, I harshly rubbed the lipstick off his cheek.

" Why did you let them kiss you huh?! " I asked, raising my voice.

" They did it without my permission! " He frowned.

" Stop lying " I said crossing my hands over my chest.

" I can prove it! " 

" Then prove it " I was suddenly pinned down on the couch and roughly kissed, but despite the rough kiss, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I winced as he bit on my lip and then let me go. I breathed heavily before slowly sitting up.

" Why did y-you call me here? " I asked.

" I just wanted you here " I let out a deep sigh and grabbed the glass and forced the drink down my own throat.

" That was mine! "

" But I drank it " I said and rested my back on the soft material, feeling dizzy.

"Get me my phone " He said pointing to the other side of the couch. 

Jungkook POV

Y/n stood up and bent over the table to reach the device. I smirked and raised my arm, spanking her hard.

" Ahhh! " She grabbed her hips and looked at me over her shoulder.

" Your ass is too tempting " I said shrugging.

Y/n POV

He was 23473289479847924798247892749247927401304 percent drunk! I quickly grabbed his phone and shoved it in his hands.

" I'll leave, you can enjoy yourself with other women "  I sharply said and turned to leave.

" Why are you so jealous, Tiny Thing? " He mockingly asked, pulling me on his lap and securing me on it.

" You like to get kissed by those women then why should I waste your time?! "

" I said they did it without my permission! "