I went to the living room but found Jungkook talking to someone and he seemed very angry.

" I TOLD YOU TO ARRANGE IT FOR TODAY! " He yelled making me flinch.

" GOOD OTHERWISE YOU'RE FIRED!" He aggressively cut the call and turned around as our eyes met.

" D-Did smt happen? " I asked slowly approaching him.

" I can't tell you " He said coldly. I nodded and hugged him which, I could tell by his action, he didn't expect that.

" Whatever it is, it will be okay. " I softly said. I felt him hug me back and caress my hair.

" Thank you " I smiled and let go of him.

" Should we go then? " I asked.

" I can't take you with me today, but ask Mr. Lee to take you anywhere you want " He said.

" But why can't I come with you? " 

" There are some dangerous matter I have to talk about to some people so I can't bring you there "  I nodded understandingly as he picked me up, his cold hands on my bare waist and kissed me.

" Take care of yourself, Tiny Thing " He said putting me down.

" You too " I shyly said and waved bye to him. I spent sometime thinking of who to visit now.

Suddenly Young-jae oppa popped up in my mind as I immediately got my phone and before going out, informed Jimin and Hobi oppa where I was going.

I asked Yoongi oppa if he can give me his number. Within few minutes, I had his number.

On the 1st ring itself, he picked up.

" Hello, who's this? " I heard his voice.

" It's me! Y/n! "

" Y/n?! Are you okay?! D-" 

" Oppa don't worry! I'm okay, I just wanted to ask you if I can meet you right now? " 

" Oh sure! Come at my house! If you want me to send so-"

" Nooooo it's fineeee " I tried to sound as happy as possible.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I rung the doorbell as a extremely worried Young-jae opened it.

" Come in! " I walked in calmly.

After I managed to tell him everything was fine, he finally calmed down.

" Also...Jungkook is really nice to me now " I said.

*Except for being a pervert* I thought.

" That's good news "

I spent the next 2 hours with him until he had to go somewhere.

So then after I left his house, I went to a library and went thru some books, later went to eat lunch in a cafe and spent my rest of the time roaming around in a mall, doing window shopping.

I was about to leave the mall too since it was getting late. I got my phone and almost called Mr. Lee when I got a call from an unknown number.

" Hello? " I said picking the call up.

" Ms. Y/n, Mr. Jeon has ordered you to come to the club. Please tell me where are you right now so I can send a car to pick you up " I immediately knew it was his body guard.

" I-I am at XXX Mall " I said

" Please wait there, I'll be sending a black Hyundai Azera  " He informed.