" It not your fault " She said. I looked at the white cat which seemed very chill.

" This is Fluffy, an British shorthair " She said picking it up and walking to me.

" You can pet it " She added as I slowly raised my hand and stroked its head. 

" He likes it " Jungkook said looking at the cat closing his eyes. It meowed making me smile.

" He's adorable " I said. Suddenly I heard woofing and footsteps running to us.

" Y/n will take you to your room " Jungkook said and held Leo close to him.

" Don't give her your luggage, she will fall down with it " Jungkook said.

" So you're very clumsy " Livana said dragging her luggage behind her as she went upstairs. The cat came meowing to me as I stroked its fur and led it upstairs.

" This is your room, and that is mine " I told her.

Soon everything was settled and she went to change her clothes whereas I headed to the kitchen.

I put the cookies on a plate and carried it to the living room while Fluffy followed me.

" Oppa can you please hold this plate till Livana comes? " I said giving Joonie oppa the plate.

" Of course " He smiled and took care of it while I played with the cat. Fluffy suddenly ran outside the mansion making me run after it. He went deep inside the garden and I saw Jungkook being very playful with Leo.

 There where no guards around, Jungkook probably told them to go. As soon as Leo saw me, he ran to me and sat down, waiting for me to pat it while wagging its tail.

I smiled and stroked it whole body. Jungkook picked the cat up and sat beside Leo and me.

" Do you like them? " He asked.

" I love them, I always wanted pets but I knew I wouldn't be able to take proper care of them so I never got one....I cant even take care of myself "

" I can get you a pet "

" No its okay " Jungkook kept the cat down and pulled me onto his lap but Fluffy didn't seem to like that and climbed on my lap.