" Hey come in! " Mrs.Kang said smiling and I rushed in and sat on the chair.

" You can sit on that chair, sir " She said turning her head to Jungkook as he nodded and sat looking at me.

" So what happened? " She asked preparing the tools.

" It started paining when I was eating and after a few days the pain got really bad so I took a painkiller " I explained.

" Okay then..I'll just check and we'll do the treatment accordingly " She said. I nodded and leaned back on the chair, opening my mouth and closed my eyes.

She checked the tooth, " The filling I had done has fallen out so this time I'll have to do root canal " She said as I nodded.

" I would have started doing it right now but I unfortunately don't have a few things that are required so I'll give you another appointment " She said.

" Okay no problem...and my other teeth are still okay right?" I asked sitting up.

" yes they're perfect " She showed me a thumbs up with a smile. I got up and bowed slightly.

"Thank you Mrs. Kang " And with that, we left.

"You Seem so happy coming to the dentist " Jungkook said.

" Yeah I like going to the dentist " I said and got a weird look from Jungkook.

" But just to Mrs. Kang, she's nice and I feel comfortable going to her " I added and he nodded.

" Wait! You didn't have breakfast right? " Jungkook said.

" Yeah I didn't "

" Let's go and eat somewhere " He pulled me to his bike and put me on it.

" I can sit by myself " 

" It doesn't matter " He kissed my cheek and sat on the bike as I hugged his and he started driving.

He drove to a nearby cafe and I got off the bike.

" What do you want to eat? " He asked and intertwined his hand with mine.

" Just a cold coffee would do " 

" That's not a complete breakfast " He said.

" Please? I don't feel like eating " 

" Ok but tell me immediately when you feel hungry " He gave my hand a gentle squeeze and pulled me inside the cafe and ordered a cold coffee for me.

" Let's sit there " I pulled him to a corner table and sat beside him.

" How often do you go to the dentist? " He asked.

" After every 6 months " I told him and he hummed.

" But wait...why did you come with me? " I asked, turning my body to him.

" No reason " I smiled and giggled.

" You should wear casual clothes often. " I said poking his arm. " It looks good on you " I added.

" I'm complete boyfriend material in casual clothes, consider yourself lucky that you're with me " He said brushing his finger thru his hair. I started laughing really hard and held his shoulder for support.

" What's funny in that? " He asked raising an eyebrow.

" D-Don't be s-so full of y-yourself " I said between my laughs and I heard him scoff.

" You're so rude " 

" I'm sorry " After a few secs, I stopped laughing and my cold coffee arrived.