" O-Of course n-not! "

" I'm standing outside, be quick " I firmly said and she nodded.

Y/n POV

After he went out, I sighed and unzipped the gown, wearing my previous comfy clothes.

I went out and bumped into a hard back.

" Ouch! Why did you stand right in front of the door! " I said rubbing my hurt nose.

" Now sleep! You're going to wake up at 5 right? " He said

" How do you know? " 

" I checked it bc I knew you won't tell me " I stomped my feet in annoyance and jumped on the bed, pulling the blanket to cover my body.

" Don't get angry with me " Jungkook said and got in the blanket, back hugging me.

" I don't want you to feel tired tomorrow " He added. I turned to him and pouted.

" Fine...I'm also sorry for troubling you " I said.

" It's okay, now sleep " He switched off the lamp and pulled me in his chest and I fell asleep in no time.

~*~* At 5 a.m~*~*

I jolted upright, switching off the alarm not wanting to wake Jungkook up.

I went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and applying hair oil before going out and sitting on the bed.

I took the bottle and drank some water.

" All the best Tiny Thing " Jungkook said in a raspy tone making me flinch.

" Thank you but did I wake you up? " I asked turning on the lamp. He sat up and brushed his hair back.

" No, you're scared of being alone in the dark so I thought I'll also wake up " He said making me smile.

" Thank you " I hugged him.

" Its not a big deal "

" It is for me " I said.

" Now get ready or you'll be late " He kissed my cheek and put me on the floor.

" You can sleep, it's too early "

" Hmm I will "He fell back as I brushed my hand thru his hair.

*You're so selfless Jungkook* I thought and went back to the bathroom to take a bath.

~*~*Time skip~*~*

I realized I hadn't got my clothes with me after wrapping the towel around me. I peeked out of the door to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully so I ran to the closet as fast as possible.

I wore the gown and the heels also. I went to the mirror to take a look, I was so happy bc the dress really looked good on me.

 I went to the mirror to take a look, I was so happy bc the dress really looked good on me