" Tiny thing..." I said as I pulled y/n in a corner.

" yeah? "

" your legs must feel cold so here..." I took off my jacket and tied it around her waist and made sure it didn't show the back of the thighs.

" it's okay ..you don't have to do this " she said hugging the teddys closer to her  .

" You have to listen to me. Now wait here, I will go to washroom and come back in a minutes hmm? " I patted her head as she nodded. I went to where the boys were and found them in no time.

" you dare make dirty comments on my girl? " I walked to them while poking my inner cheek.

" aishh " The one who was smoking threw the cigarette and walked to me with a annoyed face.

" you think you can fight us? " he chuckled. 

" I should be the one asking you that" I tilted my neck. Suddenly he tried to punch me but I dodged it and held his leg, throwing him on the ground, hard enough to hear a crack.

The others looked shocked and tried to fight me but with no efforts, I threw them on the stair case, breaking at least one bone in each one of them.

" I think this is enough for you to understand to not ever lay your dirty eyes on my kitten " I said to the thugs who were now whimpering in pain.

" y-yes I understood. " One of them said.

" that's better " I walked out of there but one of them was lying in my way so I just kicked him away and ran to my tiny thing.

" finally you came " she said.

" yep now should we go home? it's late " I said holding her hand.

" sure " 

~*~*time skip~*~*

" finally you guys are back..I was worried to the point I almost called you " Jin hyung said as soon as we came in.

" hehe sorry but Jungkook won this for me" Y/n giggled and showed them the teddys she was holding.

" wow he has got some talents huh " Yoongi hyung who was chilling on the couch said.

" but look what else Jungkook won for me! " she was so excited to show the other what I won for her. She kept her bag on the table and took out everything else.

" isn't this cute?! " she showed them the figurine.

" it is! " Namjoon hyung said coming down stairs with Jimin hyung.

" and then all this! " she couldn't stop giggling.

" that's amazing but now both of you go take a shower and come down stairs! dinner will be ready by then " Jin hyung said.

" yes sir " Y/n said and ran upstairs, obeying him immediately.

" what are YOU waiting  for..you take a bath " Yoongi hyung said to me and even I went to my room.

~*~*20 mins later~*~*

Y/n POV

I wore my comfy outfit and drank a little water before going down stairs since my throat was really dry.