(he wasn't wearing a mask)

Then we took some more pics of each other, took selcas together and spent a really nice time with each other.

He talked about his love for books and his weird obssession with crabs which I found really cute. He also hated to eat seafood which I found very kind of him.

I also talked about how I liked cute things but not girly, just cute , how I loved sweets but also try to eat spicy food and many other things.

He was such a amazing person to talk to bc he would listen carefully , give advices and put it in a better way to not feel guilty for smt that was either a pure mistake or smt I hadn't done. I felt so relaxed after spending time with him.

" don't you think I should give you a nickname? " I stood in front of him and turned to him.

" sure go ahead " He smiled.

" Joonie!!! Joonie oppa! " I said while giggling. " I had been thinking of a nickname for you all since morning but only got for you and hoseok oppa " I added.

" that's so sweet of you " he ruffled my hair. Suddenly my stomach went 'grrrr...'

Joonie oppa softly laughed. " let's go to the nearby cafe...I heard they have a very nice ambiance " he said as I nodded.

 ~*~*in the evening~*~*

We came home after another long walk in the park after  eating.

" today was so fun!!! " I said as Joonie oppa unlocked the door.

" was it? " jungkook, who I didn't realize was behind me , asked. I flinched but nodded at him.

" glad to hear " we walked in and Joonie oppa said he had some important work to be done so he went to his room.

" how's ji-hun? "I asked.

"he's still at the company " He said.

" with jin oppa and hoseok oppa? " 

" yeah " he said and started coming closer to me.

" u-uh...w-what h-hap-happened? " I walked back.

" you didn't ask me, ' how am I?!' " he raised his voice whereas I was completely dumbfounded.

" w-what? " I asked just in case I heard him wrong.

" you didn't ask me how my day was " He frowned which made him look so cute.

" *smile* how was your day? " I softly asked him.

" tiring and now I wanna cuddle with you " I blushed at his words. With a swift movement, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He carried me to his bedroom and put me down in the bathroom.

" now accompany me while I bath " he came closer.

" w-what do y-you mean? " He started removing his coat and then his shirt.

" y-ya! " I yelled in tiny and ran to the door but it won't open no matter what I did. I turned but bumped into someone. I realized it was jungkook's bare upper body. I blushed and looked away.

" too shy to face me? " he came even closer, basically pinning me me to the door with his chest. He started unbuckling his belt slowly making me more nervous.

" ahh I will do whatever you say!!!! " I yelled before he did anything further.

" that's my good girl " He picked me up and put me on the counter of the bath tub.

He started undressing himself as I blushed and closed my eyes tightly. I heard him go in the jacuzzi.

" should I open my eyes? " I asked.