" hmm? "

" s-seonghwa " 

" WHAT? YOU MEAN BY THE ONE YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH?!" 

" y-yeah..I don't want to ruin our friendship so I didn't tell him"

" good...." I didnt say anything for the next few minutes...but I didn't like what was I feeling after she told me about her crush.

" he helped me a lot in high school with studies and other things also "

" oh nice...and how's your brother? I found out you visited him recently? " I ended that stupid topic.

" oh yeah I did and they said he will be discharged in a few weeks " she smiled.

" y/n..." She looked at me and hummed.

" I know I shouldn't have treated you so harshly earlier...but I'm always like that when someone I don't know meddles in my business " I told her. She cuddled closer to me and said.

" it's okay ..at least now you are treating me nicely ,and what's more,  is I learnt more in life "  It shocked me that she took it in such a positive way.

" let the past be in the past...now I will just concentrate on the present and future " 

" Y/n and the hospital bills of your brother.. I will pay them "

" you can but whatever I have earned I will pay as much as I could "

~*~*time skip~*~*

Me and y/n later talked and laughed about her silly school memories and ate together..and it felt so nice to have someone like her close to me. I feel so happy and calm near her.

" I think we should head back now..it's almost 10 o'clock " he nodded .

~*~*time skip~*~*

We reached the mansion and one of the guards came to me with ji-hun in his arms. I smiled and ran to him, as the guard gave him to me.

" thank you so much sir " I said and bowed.

" no need of thank you, ma'am " We smiled at each other and then I went back in with ji-hun.

" mommy where do you and daddy go? "he asked.

" we just hang out together " 

" ohh but mommy I really enjoyed playing today! and now I'm tired...can we sleep? " I nodded as I kept him in my bedroom and patted his head until he was fast asleep.

 " Sleep well " I kissed his forehead and went to my room to change and then went downstairs. I saw jungkook sitting on the couch typing in a fast motion on his laptop.

" jungkook- ahh!" I didn't realize the charging wire was plugged into the laptop ..and I ended up tripping over it. I fell right on jungkook as the laptop got knocked off.

" are you trynna seduce me? " he teased me by smirking and raising his brow.

" n-no I just tripped o-over the wire " I blushed.

" since you want my attention ..let me give it to you " he lifted me and put me on his lap like a puppy.

" I-I just wanted t-to check on you.." I tried to explain but got teased again.

" so you care about me huh babygirl?" he whispered in my ear making me shiver. I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

" anyways lets sleep its getting late " he put me down and walked to his bedroom.

I put my hand my crazily beating heart. *why are you making me feel like this Jungkook...* I thought and went to sleep.

So after a very long time I have posted so I hope you enjoyed💜💜💜

also plz vote