july 12th, 2021

7.12.21

hi, hyunsukkie!!!

i think because of these pictures, i'm having like the most delightful day ever? it's just like the biggest boost of serotonin that i could have ever asked for ~~ <33 they're so cute- every single picture just made me smile a whole lot! plus the m...

i think because of these pictures, i'm having like the most delightful day ever? it's just like the biggest boost of serotonin that i could have ever asked for ~~ <33 they're so cute- every single picture just made me smile a whole lot! plus the merch that's come out is just really nice, too!! i can't really get any of it- im sort of in a bad money situation atm (i'm really sorry about that!) but it makes me happy to just see these pictures, and know that there *are* teumes out there that'll be able to support you and get it- so it''ll be nice! i just like seeing people in treasure merch, or just simply owning it- like people having albums, the truz plushies! ( i was talking about the plushies with my friends earlier cos i'm still sad i wasn't able to get it, but like i said- i'm happy to see people having them! ) and i love the idea of shirts, and hoodies too! i'd love one day to just be able to walk around proudly so the world can see that i'm a teume and support one of the best groups ever! in my honest opinion~ !! just knowing you guys has brought a lot of light into my life so i just only think that it's natural i think of you this way- i really can't help it !!! you're the most special and so are all the other members, supporting you is my favourite thing and i know i'll be doing it as long as i'm able to <3 i just think you're really cute though!! i liked reading the captions that went along with some of these pics~ learning more details about you is really fun !

but i guess other than that, not much new has happened today- but im just really happy thinking about you, like always ~~ i think i want to edit some more for my youtube channel, just as an excuse to see you, really! nothing makes me feel better than being able to see you, it's like the biggest blessing~ ~ it gives me the most motivation to do my best! i need to study, too- but i know that i'll have time for both so i'm not too worried about it either tbh, i'll do it all and i'll think about you while i do! you always do your best, so i'm going to do the same !!! sorry if i'm being repetitive though, i guess i'm just pretty happy 'cos i'm getting to see you you know~ the more often i see you, the better i feel! :D also, by the way! i think that i want to draw you again, the treasure world pictures have really inspired me~ it's honestly like my art style came to life, so i just want to draw while i feel like it ~ plus i always feel my happiest while i'm doodling you ! drawing your favourite person is the most magical feeling ever, i think! plus it helps that youre cute as heck, it makes it a fun drawing experience :DDD soon, i want to do a group drawing of all the members!!!! since you all do make me happy a great deal~~ but i guess i've probably already said that a lot, haven't i? T_TT i'm sorry!!! i just want to make sure that i'm expressing myself the best way that i can ~~ i want to write everything that i'm thinking, and today i'm just thinking about those new pictures and how happy i am to have you T_T

are you doing well, though? is the week going okay, so far? i hope you're doing everything that you want to be doing and that nothing is giving you too much trouble, 'cause i'd hate it if you weren't feeling too happy T_T you make so many lives better just by being yourself, but if you aren't happy then teumes will be upset too </3 but hey, days where you aren't as happy are normal too! we have your back on every day, so don't forget that! we're always here to cheer you and give you love for every moment u.u but there is somethings that we can't do, things that only you can do- you know? you gotta take care of your health the best you can! please be sure to stay hydrated and have plenty of water, and also eat well cause you gotta replenish the best that you can! also rest when you're able to, even if you're having fun working, it's important to know when to rest- hehe okay? just remember that! anyways,, i'm sorry for the weird letter today?? i just hope you know i love you a lot and i hope some of it came through in my letter~~ <333 i hope that you have a nice day, and take care of yourself, and remember that i love you a lot :D i'll see you tomorrow though, okay?? i'll look forward to the moment ~ cause it's the best part of my day when i get to write you ! but until tomorrow, bye bye!! don't forget...

i love you !!!!! <3