february 17th, 2021

2.17.21

hellooo sukkie !! <3

today was a nice day to start with immediately- i knew that it'd be junghwan's birthday, officially, so i went straight to twitter as soon as i woke up since i was really curious about what every one of you tweeted :DD it always makes me really emotional to see what you guys write tbh? it's just always really heartfelt and you can see the bond you all have, even if it's just through the tweets~ it might seem like i'm over analyzing it , but to me, that's just really what it seems like T.T i try not to pick a favourite tweet when it comes to birthday stuff, because it's all cute to see how everyone individually expresses themselves, and it even shows in the pictures they choose and not just the words they write- so they all have their own level of sweetness, but i think if i had to pick a favourite, mine would be your tweet T_T i just think if i saw anything like that written for my birthday from you,, i'd cry- plus, that's just a tweet after all :D i'm kind of picturing how you guys all told him happy birthday in person, i just am happy thinking about how it must have been a really good day for him !!! i hope we get a vlive too~? but even if we don't , i'm happy with just the tweets and happy thinking about how lil baby boi was so excited with all of it T_T junghwan's heart is so pure, i can just imagine how happy he is to get the love from you guys on his birthday, but also with so many more teumes this year !! it's his first birthday since you guys debuted~~

ahhhh i'm so excited for all the birthdays this year- birthdays are such a special day, where you get spoiled and rightfully so, bc you all have worked so hard for so long and continue to do so, and not just that- but you keep pushing yourself harder to do even better and i think that's something that's so commendable and i really admire you guys for that!! i think that's something my brain can't process all the time, just how you and all the others, have always been this amazing, cool people but still just? keep improving to become better :0 but gosh, maybe it's because you're my favourite but i focus on you the most— it's just mind boggling to think about how much cooler you've become, when you've always been one of the coolest people in the world even from the first second i saw you~ remember, one of the first reasons i was drawn to you first, was just how you radiated. i didn't really know anything about you or your talents or personality, all i knew from just a glance is that there was something special about you !! and then of course, i further learned about you- i mean , you know all of this T^T you just continued to wow me, and just then, this knowledge that was very small at the time, was enough to keep me going~ i wanted to see another day through, just because i knew it'd include you- and this became a pattern , one that still holds true to this day. without you, being here would be impossible. at the very least, it'd be impossible to be here happily~

you, and all of treasure, just being in this world, is enough to improve the lives of so many— all 12 of you have come together to form this puzzle that i end up realizing is just my heart, and it's incomplete with all of you :')) i've had a lot of time to think today, honestly . junghwan's birthday has made me a lot more grateful to all 12 of you, and i already had a great amount of love to begin with ~~ but it all started with you, so i guess that's one of the reasons why i'll always be the most grateful to you :D i just feel like you're always so close to my heart that it makes me feel really comforted- no matter what goes wrong, i can count on you to help me feel better ~~ you're just everything anyone could ever hope for in a comfort idol !! inspiring, soft and comforting, warm as a person with a perfect personality, all rounder~ man, everything about you is perfect :D so it makes me extra grateful to know you, and so many people feel the same way~~ you're my favourite person in the whole world, and i genuinely couldn't live without you in my life~ you're what keeps a lot of people going, just by being your bright and amazing self !!!

your personality is so one of a kind- even if you're doing something that's commonly done amongst people, the way you do it is still quite extraordinary and it just has your own special flair to it~! not to mention ,, man even without words- your eyes alone hold so much depth !!! I was watching this video with you, yoshi and doyoung,, first of all, i swear you speaking in japanese is becoming my new favourite thing in the whole world?? and you speak it in tiny font which i love :') but i think i was just gonna say that i love even with just the way you look at doyoung,, there's so much love in your eyes and i think that really says a lot about your personality,, it's one of those things i really admire~~ i just hope you're happy today, so that your eyes can always shine :DD but for real, please take care of yourself!! i just want you to be well, so look after your health well~ if it's still cold, pls stay warm!! and if you're hungry, pls eat, don't skip anything- and of course, rest when you have time, bc i know you're busy :D and like always, you're doing so well !! like for real, every single day, you're doing amazing and i'm so unbelievably proud of you!!! <333 thank you for being such an amazing role model, every single day~~~ please have a great day, okay? see you tomorrow!!!

i love you <3