march 25th, 2021

3.25.21

hey, hyunsuk~! ^^

last night was lots of fun, it really picked up my spirits :0 hehehe i wasn't in a bad mood or anything,, but i felt like a lot happier after seeing you !!! <3 it's kind of funny, actually. i was talking about in the letter how i wasn't expecting a birthday vlive, but you guys went and surprised me 'cause you did one, well- not that long after i finished writing :0 but of course, i wasn't thinking about the initial shock that much. i was just thinking about how excited i was to see you :33 i was confused a little tho, i mean i was happy to see you, i was just wondering at first how you guys could have a bday live for shiho without him there, but i was still rly happy to see you guys :DD <3 but ahhhh we ended up getting to see him anyway, it was so cute !!! and it got even cuter when asahi was on jihoon's phone too, gosh i miss j-line so much but i'm glad they're having a good time back home, and i'm really grateful that we got to see you too, still!! it's kind of random,, but one of the first things i was really immediately thinking about is that i rly enjoyed your outfit :3 heheh black and red is kind of an iconic colour duo and can look good on anyone at all, really~ but on you, everything looks special and cool !!!

but i was just so generally happy to see you T^T it was lots of fun just seeing you have fun with everyone there, and sharing things about mashiho, like things about him or memories of him etc etc and it was just furthering what i was thinking about yesterday. how lucky i feel to be able to see inside a bond like what you guys have, it's really special ! ^^ i don't really have a lot of close bonds like that , so it's fun for me to see what you guys have ~? i don't know— but it just makes me happy hehehe and it was lots of fun watching,, i keep saying that but i really enjoy when you guys go on vlive!! and i can't wait for the day that you're all able to go on it more frequently, too~! i've grown so accustomed to the habit of just waking up to a birthday vlive the day after it happened, 'cause i'm usually asleep when it starts? but i just feel so happy that i was actually awake when you guys started it, that hasn't happened since doyoung's T^T i'm just so used to this since i always sleep so late,,, but regardless, i do feel happy !! it was pretty late by the time it went off, but i felt lucky in that moment. i've been trying to fix my sleep schedule,, but for last night only- i was pretty happy i haven't been able to correct it, thus far. the most important thing for me is always being able to see you :') the healing effect you have on me is always so immaculate and special, there's nothing else like it.!!!

i love hearing you giggly and being happy- that's the most radiant thing, it truly does spread so much joy to everyone who can hear it . ^^ i know it just makes me smile from ear to ear, 'cause the best thing for me is just always knowing that you're happy. i want the most happiness for you, so hearing you smile, laugh and share sweet memories is really the things that help keep me going :D and even more so, i'm so excited like always at the thought of treasure map,, since i'm sure that almost without a doubt- a lot of, if not all of, the episodes are important to you and give you a lot of happiness T^T it just more than anything, makes me so happy to know that every week i'll get to see you smiling and happy~~ thank you for tweeting this morning, too! i was so energized when i woke up, just 'cause i got to see you the night prior, of course, but seeing the tweet just makes me happy, and i really liked your fit, too~! you dress so cool ^^ fashion icon mr choi hyunsuk!!! now i'm just so excited for treasure map, thank you for the constant happiness, you make my life so much better aaaah~~ now i'm starting to get sappy, i don't wanna bug you too much, so i'll write you after treasure map, but before i go, i wanna say again~ i love u <3

//

oh my gosh hyunsuk!!! D: this was like probably the cutest episode of treasure map ever??? i can't even begin to fathom how cute this was,, also this is the kind of thing i'd never admit to my mom but i love kids and pls this was so cute i cannot get over how precious it is, hyunsuk u are so good with kids how,, i've never been good with kids but it's just so cute how u handled them,, i mean all of you did really well, it was such a cute episode and really heartwarming- it made me really happy and i'm so grateful for the moments like this!! i'm like crying so much i cannot get over how precious this was, i have had so many special memories and feelings come out from my heart while watching tmap episodes over time, but this one was really special and i think it'll stick out in my mind as really special for a long time, so yeah! thank you so much . i really owe everything to you,, all of these special moments and all :') makes me really glad treasure map exists, it makes the days a lot easier to manage, but i just .. idk,, i'm already way sappier than i expected to be D: so i guess i'll leave you alone- but you made me smile a lot, through and through!!! from the vlive, to your tweet this morning to this really special tmap, i'm thankful for it all, i really appreciate it~!!!

i hope you have a good day too~~ just please take care of yourself, okay?? i want to see that smile on your face always~ anyway, just remember that we're all happy to have u around and always so thankful ^^ pls take care, i'll see you tomorrow okay~~? until then,, bye bye!!

i love you always and forever~~