april 11th, 2021

4.11.21

hey sukkie !!!

how are you~? i was pretty happy this morning 'cause i saw that you posted on twitter and weverse!! it's always nice when you post on one of them, but when you post on both? :00 wahhh it's just like heaven, and i always feel so lucky when i get to see them ~~ it made my day and i'm really thankful for it since i've been having such a hard time lately,,, idk i mean i'm not doing horrible ? i'm just . a bit stressed, but hey~~ having you around makes me feel a lot better, you know? but even on my happy days i always feel so delighted to see you ~!! so just wanted to say thank you hehe for giving me lots of reasons to smile every day- i also saw that you liked mint chocolate? like you said so on weverse, or something?? i've kind of fallen behind on weverse stuff so i didn't really see it but aaaah that made me so excited !!! i hope this isn't selfish- but man, what are the odds? i was talking with my parents last night 'cause they were having ice cream and i just randomly blurted that mint chocolate is sort of the only kind i like,,, i'm not much of an ice cream person but mint chocolate omgggg its literal heaven u know? it makes me so much happier to hear that you like it- seriously, that makes me so freaking happy oh my gosh :0000

i just think the timing is so crazy, since i was literally talking about it with my dad like hours before you posted about it :0 you're just my happy pill~~ everything you do always has such a positive impact, it feels like a blessing to have you ~~ are you sure you're not a real life angel? hehee life is just so good with you around <333 i'm so glad !! i hope your days are just as happy ~~ ^^ i saw someone got a picture of you walking around with jihoon, like you guys were filming something? it's kind of reminiscent because i remember when people got pics of you guys filming for episode 2 of tmap or so,, i dont remember what episode it was but i remember ppl got pics beforehand- it was actually the one where you guys got ice cream so its kind of funny people got the pics for that today?~ but ahh i'm kind of rambling :000 you know i hope it's not nosy, but i've seen in your tweets that you're at the studio a lot ? are you guys working on anything for a comeback o_o idk, maybe it's just 'cause it's halfway through april~~ and you guys stopped promoting for my treasure awhile ago,, i don't wanna be selfish just 'cause you guys need to rest~ i really like it when you rest,, but i'm also a fan.. i get conflicted sometimes, 'cause i miss you. but rest is most important thing, so i'm always okay with waiting  ~~ ~

even in the days that i don't to see you, every day is still really special in it's own way- it can make me appreciate the little things a lot more, like the tweets you do or the little weverse posts !! of course i'm happy to have more, but if there's not- i can find a lot of happiness in the smaller things, and sometimes- even nothing~ as long as you're in my heart, i have a lot to be happy about~ and you're in my heart every second that it beats heheh but sorry if i sound so cringe !!! i'm just trying to make sure that you know how extremely grateful i am to have you, always <3 i know i say it a lot, but you make everything feel so worth it T_T but i guess to end the day,, i should shut the letter 'cause i'm starting to not make sense but i just want to thank you for getting me through another week~~ i know that it's monday for you already, but it's still sunday here and i'm kinda sad about this week ending but i'm also happy to spend another with you~~~ i hope this week will treat you well like you deserve!! please be sure to take care of yourself well too, alright?? you mean a lot to me, you deserve it <333 be well sukkie !!! see you tomorrow okay? bye bye~~

i love you !!!