jan 28th, 2021

1.28.21

hey hello mr choi, my forever favourite boy~

i hope you're having a good day so far :D i just wanted to tell you that your performance from this morning on mcountdown really made my day :DD <33 i think it was really nice~ they always are, but i'm just enjoying this era so much ~. every day feels like a dream and i'm just so happy in every moment because it's time that i get to spend with you :DD but i'm also just pretty happy because i know treasure map is later as well !!! there's so much- there was that muply video this morning, your performance- and you even posted pictures on you guys' twt acc like i thought you would!! i just thought that it was the best morning ever and i was so happy getting to see you~ :D i've been thinking about you all day today, even past the morning when i went awhile without seeing you- i went about my day as i usually do, and most times i can do so without distraction- but i found myself going back to thoughts of you whilst i was playing persona 5 and even working out,~~ i just couldn't get my mind off of you. must've been because i enjoyed the performance and the video a lot this morning, plus the pictures after aaand of course that treasure map is later !! :D but i really wanna show you something~ i hope it's not selfish!!

i think i had mentioned it to you already- maybe a day or two ago? i honestly can't recall, but i think that i did :[ anyway- i just wanted to capture your enthusiasm that i love so much in a drawing !! i think this fancam that i referenced for th...

i think i had mentioned it to you already- maybe a day or two ago? i honestly can't recall, but i think that i did :[ anyway- i just wanted to capture your enthusiasm that i love so much in a drawing !! i think this fancam that i referenced for the drawing made me love you all the extra because you genuinely looked so excited and happy when the confetti fell- on top of the usual energy you have while performing, the energy that just makes every performance so much fun to watch :DD i wanted to capture it in a drawing, it shows your soft and passionate side but also capturing it in a drawing kind of helps the moment live on forever in a way if that makes sense :')) i dunno- but i really did pour my all into this drawing, i even tried super hard to make the background look cool!! i wanted it to match the stage but also i took some own liberties to draw it how i wanted to, as well! i kind of like the background bc it's just gradients of pink and purple,,, i tried to keep more purple in it though because i know it's your favourite- but also, pink is mine so i couldn't help but add a lot of that as well hahaha

anyway i guess that's a bit random- but i just like drawing you a whole lot! i don't really draw a lot these days, compared to how much i used to. i'm not really sure why- but i think most of the times when i choose to draw for fun, it's usually just of you ! art can be just a form of expressing yourself, you know. like people tend to draw what they feel? .. more traditional fan artists, anyway. i dont think i'm considered a traditional artist by most people- for one, quite literally cos i don't draw on paper like most people, and the other is because i draw almost 100% fanart and not art ideas i thought up on my own- but i feel like i can express myself like a proper artist just as i do now- do you know why? it's because the emotion i feel the most is just pure love and admiration for you~ i mean,, i try to express that in my letters because i want you to know how much i care about you!! you always give the same curtesy to treasure makers, letting us know how much you care so i just want to return the favour and make sure you know how much i love you !! i really do try that the most in my letters~ but sometimes it's nice to just sit down for a few hours a day to try and draw you well- although i think i managed to draw this one pretty fast :< but i still took the time to try and make it perfect-  i know you won't see this, but if you do somehow, i hope you liked it and i hope you know i put all my love inside the drawing :DD

but gosh hehee i'm so excited since treasure map is so soon~~ all of the excitement is building big time and it just makes me smile so big knowing that i get to see you again~ i'm so grateful for every moment that i've gotten to spend watching you today~ i get to see you a lot but i never take a single moment for granted, each moment is always special and always has some special quirk attached and i'm just so glad to have you around !!! i can't wait to see who the xman is and just generally what will happen in the episode- but no matter what, i know i'll enjoy it and it'll be another night that ends up feeling amazing because you're in it <33 if i get too excited later and end up not saying it, i just wanted to say thank you for making today one that's really nice!! also i want to tell you in case i hadn't already,, i know i said i enjoyed the stage- but specifically, i want to tell you that you did an amazing job D: i hope you're proud,, because you should be !! i know it must be so hard being busy all the time and trying to do your best every time you're on stage but i just want to assure you that you do perfect every single time that i see you, and after each performance, i feel even more proud to be a fan of someone who's so amazing in every sense- in both personality aspects and of course, talent !! :DD which btw- speaking of personality, it's kind of random but from the muply video this morning,, that question yoshi got. when he had to pick mino or bobby- pls jkslhg your reactions in the back were so cute and especially because u kept going and doing the 도망가[가가가가] in the back hehehe you're always so effortlessly cute !! but ahhh i think this week i'll write you after the episode~ i might get emotional and not be able to write a lot~ but i'm worried that today i might not be able to sound coherent if i write and watch at the same time~

///

i think that episode was so much fun~! just like last week, i really enjoyed myself!!! it's certainly memorable and it was nice finally seeing who the xmen were hehehe- i'm so glad to have nights like this again, just enjoying your presence and being happy watching the episode :( i'm really glad to have you, i don't know what i'd ever do without you~~ thank you for giving me a really nice night T_T i don't really know what else to say,, but with all of my heart i'm so happy and really enjoyed the episode :DD <3 so thank you again!!! i think so i can be productive- i'm gonna go edit hehehe but i hope you have a nice night and take care of yourself well okay?~ i'm gonna keep trying my best to work hard for you since you've got me inspired~ but i hope you remember to take care of yourself hehe eat when you can, rest when you can and remember you're loved by lots of ppl !! <33 including me, always :DD once again i hope you have a great day, see you tomorrow!!

i love u :DD <3