may 4th, 2021

5.4.21

hi, hyunsuk!

how are you? like always, i hope that your day is going smooth! i missed you a little extra today, so i'm writing early!!! i know i say that a lot, but even though i say it all the time.. there's still days where i miss you more than others, today just feels like one of them. but i'm not too worried, i'm sure that you'll post on weverse and even if not, i'm bound to rewatch something or edit a video of you, these things i'm sure of ~~ in the mean time, i just thought the best thing would be to start writing you early hehehe <33 but you did post a video this morning!!! with mashiho and junghwan, right? you guys did so well !!! i was so excited to see that first thing when i woke up cause you are like one of the best dancers in the world, if u ask me!!! it's such a big honour to be able to witness your talents !!! thank you for sharing that with us, 'cause it really made my day!!!oh also, this is kind of random- but i want to mention it, since it's something to talk about ! well.. you know i play superstar yg a lot, right? i keep my cards the same, most of the time !! like.. i pick a card set i want, and then level them all up to R before i move on to something else,, i've been trying to get everyone's set to R (so far i have you guys, akmu, black pink, bigbang,,, ikon- i think mostly everyone? it's mostly the solo's i have to work on, like daesung, taeyang, rose— but don't worry hehehe i have mino all to R!~!! )

but you guys' card set is the i love you one, because before my treasure came out, well..that was my favourite title song of you guys!! and the era itself made me feel warm, 'cause so many good things happened. but my treasure is my favourite now- for the same reasons i love you had, really, just more amplified !! hehe but i guess i'm taking awhile to get to the point, aren't i~? it usually takes me awhile, but i have almost everyone's cards in the my treasure set to max !!! isn't that cool? T-T i just get really excited when i level up a set to R, since it takes so much time (and so many rythm points—) i guess i just feel comfortable mentioning it to you since i figure you play it from time to time !! i don't wanna presume anything 'cause that'd probably be rude, but it seems like a game you might enjoy when you have time hehehe i know i saw you having fun on that one video playing it !!! i just like to imagine you as a lil gamer~~ you know, i know on weverse you mentioned one time that you play minecraft with junkyu :0 so it makes me wonder how you guys play hehehe, i play it sometimes but mostly just to make art- i'm not really good at... well .. what the game is intended for, LOL but i'm sure that you're great at it !

it must be fun too, since you play it with junkyu ;3 it makes me happy just here writing thinking about how nice it must be for you two~~ but honestly- i think i've said this before too, but anything that makes you happy is something that i wholeheartedly love as well !!! even if i don't have much particular knowledge on it, i'm just happy thinking about the smile you must have on your face while you enjoy it >////< it's a really special thought for me~~ i know you work really hard at everything you do, so the time you get to just wind down and do whatever you want is most definitely well earned !!! i wonder, do you look forward to the weekends or do you just like working~? either way, i just hope that you're having a nice day cause that's the important part!! i hope that you're eating well cause that's as important as anything else, you need your fuel to stay healthy~ rest when you can too, but i know you're busy !! you're always doing amazing things, like that video you posted this morning <333 just, thank you for working so hard!! it doesn't go unnoticed >_< we all really appreciate it! <3 i hope you have a good day though~~~ once again, please take care hehe i'll see you tomorrow alright? until then, bye bye~~

i love you !