april 6th, 2021

4.6.21

hey hyunsuk~~

how are you today? i hope you're feeling well and are in a good mood~ i feel pretty happy, since i got to see your post on weverse this morning :D all you did was just post a little pic, but it did volumes for my whole spirits- more than you could ever know, i'm always thankful for your presence in my life hehe. just that picture alone was enough to make me really happy, i know it's so dramatic but just seeing you always lifts my spirits- it made me in such a happier mood to start the morning, so i just want you to know that i'm super thankful you decided to post a picture! also, it just makes me happy to see you talking with treasure makers T_T you always are so thoughtful hehe, it seems like you take your time to reply to as many as you can- even if i'm not the one you're replying to, it's so sweet to read :D it just makes me smile since you're such an angel~~ so that was enough to make my day feel a lot better, more than i could ever put into exact words aaaah ~~ by the way,, i know i've never really been good at writing letters for you,, but i'm working on a youtube video for you and for once i feel like i'm explaining myself better than normal, so if you ever see it i hope you can tell how much i appreciate you and how grateful i am to be be able to have you around!!

i just want to express the most love to you~~~ that's something that's important to me~~ you spend so much of your time trying to show others that they're loved, too~~ so i just wanna do the best that i can, hehehe~ that's one thing you've taught me :p i always want to follow in your example, whenever i can! i think you're so cool :( no matter what you're doing, you're always the coolest in the room ~~~ and it's so fun to watch !! it inspires a lot of us to want to be cool, as well~ ~ i just really love every one of your little qualities !! the more videos that i edit of you, the more i find to love T_T just the little things that you do can be enough to make my day, one of my favourite videos is still the treasure tmi where you went to see jihoon before his first day being an mc on inkigayo,, and even getting that little list of stuff that he asked for :( idk,, i just think that's really sweet of you? it'd be hard to say no to him,, but still- i feel like a lot of people wouldn't be so quick to agree. but still, you did- and you did so very happily !! it's just cute and quite heartwarming, since i know a lot of people aren't like that. but you've always been the sweetest person that i know, and i'm sure that as long as i live on this earth, there won't be a single soul in my eyes that'll be as sweet as you are to me. you're my number one person in the world, and i'm very certain you always will be ~~

of course, i.. hope i don't sound weird, i'd hate to make you feel uncomfortable!! i just want to try my best to explain my feelings, i know that lately i haven't been doing the best job. but i promise, i always try my best! you've been helping me a lot lately, these days would be so hard to handle without you fueling my heart with this much happiness. i hope next month i'll be able to handle it just as well,,, but that's nothing for you to worry about:') i probably sound weird today, so i'll leave you alone ! but i just want you to know that i love you a lot, again. you mean a lot to me, so please take care of yourself well alright? pls promise us :( even on the days you dont feel like it .. its super important, so please don't neglect that.. ! i just want you to feel at your best, that's all. hehe please have a nice day, okay? i'll see you tomorrow~~~

i love you !