may 14th, 2021

5.14.21

hello, sukkie !!!

today i'm excited since today was yoshi's birthday !! it totally slipped my mind to mention in the letter, but man it was so nice seeing all the pictures this morning and what everyone had to say about yoshi for his birthday T.T out of all the members, he has one of the softest and purest personalities so it's really nice to see him get treated with the love he deserves- i really love all of you guys' birthdays like you're my own family, i just love seeing you guys get appreciated like you deserve. it's really special!! i think the pictures you posted for yoshi were really nice, btw !! the caption of course was always sweet as well <333 i just wanted to start the letter with that since yoshi's birthday stuff is the most important thing from today so far :') other than that, i haven't really seen you which is okay !! 'cause i know that the vlive is tomorrow, which just makes me excited!! tomorrow will be a guaranteed time that i get to see you, and also i get to see yoshi being happy on his birthday <333 i love it too 'cause it wasn't that long ago it was yedam's birthday, i love that yoshi and yedam's birthdays are close together so teumes get to see you all again <333 the lives have been a lot more fun since it's been all 12 of you, i really missed those lives the most T_T but it's nice seeing you guys use vlive more!!! i know jeongwoo and junkyu did one not that long ago—

ahh, i'm rambling though, i'm sorry!! all 12 of you just make me so happy, and i'm really grateful to have you as apart of my lives, but i have so much happiness from them, because i found you in the first place ! above all, you mean the most to me, so i'm just so glad to have you :D i say it all the time, but there's so many reasons that you're important to me and i never could have made it this far without you . i'm sort of at one of those points again where im just thinking about where i was, there's no way i could have made it without you. some people might think that sounds absurd, but i'm being 100% honest. you know? there's been a lot that happened even since you've been in my life, but you helped me through all of it and continue to help me with the things that keep popping up~ it's like youre an angel, and i'm just grateful to spend so much time with you ! which, that reminds me !!! our 900 days is officially on monday, and i have a letter all ready ! i finished it tonight, i'm not sure how many months i've been working on it exactly but i tried to put my emotions into it like always ! you convey yourself so well, i just wanted to try my best to do the same !!!

seriously- i think about how warm you are as a person and it makes me glad to exist, you know? i didn't really value my life at all before, but now that you've come into it, a lot feels different. i've known you so long now that all of that almost feels like it never happened, it's becoming so distant into the past. and that's honestly good~ all i have now is so many happy memories, and all of them are filled with you :D no matter what i do, you're always in my heart and it makes me happy and feel strong no matter what happens, so i'm glad for that and i really want you to know that i'm thankful :( i'm honestly not even sure if these letters are selfish or not,, i just want you to know that you're special and i'd do anything if it meant it'd keep you happy. you're such a special person and when you're happy, the whole world seems to light up <33 you emit such a special energy that not a single other person in the world has, and every time i get to see it i feel like i'm blessed :D plus, you get more amazing with each day that passes- with talent aspects and of course personality, too! you've grown a lot as a person hehe. you're like you were when i first found you, but you've become even sweeter. i swear on my life, i think that you're a real life angel~~~ is that too cheesy to say? hehehehe i just want to compliment you, because you deserve to be showered in love~~

i'm not sure what else to say, i don't wanna bother you or anything ^^ i just wanted to take some time to show you some love, 'cause you deserve it ! you work hard all the time, and i just want to do nice things for you '~ even if you don't read this, i hope it'd put good energy out into the universe for you ~ but i hope you are happy and are taking care of yourself today, too! health is important, so please eat all your meals and rest if you have time !!! and have fun with training, or if you're in your studio~ and have fun with yoshi and the others for the vlive!! i sadlyyyy will probably sleep through it, but hopefully i'll be awake! regardless, i'll watch it and be sure to tell you what i think tomorrow!!! i'll see you then, my favourite angel~ okay? please take care and have a great day!! until then, bye bye~~~

i love you <3