june 7th, 2021

6.7.21

hey, hyunsukkie !!

how are you doing today? i'm thinking about rewatching some of those shoppee performancesss~ <33 they came out so nice, and i'm just so excited to rewatch them ! i would have earlier, but i haven't had enough time hehe. but i'm glad i finally have enough time to sit down and write you, 'cause this is genuinely my favourite time of the day! nothing goes wrong in the time that i finally get to sit down and write you, it just makes me really happy <33 i've been thinking about you a lot today! i think i'm still on the same train of thought, i'm just really giggly thinking about how you've helped me so much in the span of time that you have, it's been close to 3 years but that still doesn't feel like it's too long, you know? it's kind of amazing tbh! just in this span of days, you've managed to fix a lot of problems i had mentally and in my real life, and helped me become a better person! i'm really grateful for it, and i always will be!! you're like the biggest blessing that i've ever had in my life <33 i honestly think that you're a real life angel, just knowing that you're always going to be there to help me when i'm having a hard time, that in itself is a huge reassurance, sometimes it helps me not stress over things at alll^^ i used to be the type of person that stressed real easily over anything, but i think i've gotten a lot better, lately~ that's all thanks to you, though!

you're just the best <3 watching you makes me so happy, thinking about how you're a super sweet and nice person makes me smile a whole lot too but it's also the fact that you're so talented- sometimes i think about it in awe, it's so cool! i think you have a natural born talent, because in my own opinion i think you've always been good at everything you've tried~ i haven't been around for every moment,, of course- but i did rewatch mixnine and i watched some of the even older clips that surfaced on my timeline, despite those being old you still had that same air of charisma and talent, it makes me believe that the universe truly intended for you to be an idol, this is what you were born to do~ but i also know that you worked really hard to get where you're at, the reason you're so amazingly talented is 'cause you worked really hard, it's like you were building on to a foundation that was already there! and look at you now, you're this genuine all rounder who can do so many things. ^^ idols are all amazing, i respect all of you, but you are so special hyunsuk 'cause i feel like you can do everything :000

the rap is a given, ya know? i know it's your main thing and you love it a whole lot, your energy and charisma peaks when you're rapping on stage and you really sparkle and shine!! <3 but i remember from your old performance with junghwan and even some more recent things that you also have a very soothing singing voice, i'm not sure if you're as confident in it as the other things but i really hope you are because that sweet melody from your voice really makes me happy whenever i'm having a hard time, i just want you to know those thingsT_T but you're also so good at dancing, when i'm watching all 12 of you on stage my natural instinct is to just look at you because every little step is so detailed, down from the things you do with your body to your little facial expressions- and no matter how hard you dance, the vocal or rap is always perfect and as it's intended to be ! i swear, i've never seen a mistake from you. i think you're so perfect, no matter what you do! but i also think it's really cool that you can compose songs, that just genuinely seems really hard to do! i couldn't imagine it,, it's just like art that i like to do but instead of something visual it's something with your ears to enjoy~

but tbh, making music must be a lot different than art, naturally. i imagine you really need to groove and get the feeling of whatever you want to put into the song so you can get it across to whoever listens, but that's just the intrsumental part omg i imagine making lyrics would be really hard too, but gosh hyunsuk you're just really good at everything and i'll always admire you for that. but i guess i'm still softest for your personality, that sweet personality of yours ~! you always look after everyone and i'm sure there's days when you just don't feel like it, but you honestly are so amazing! i couldn't imagine that, but i guess it's just natural for you. but it's so obvious in your gaze that you're really genuine about what you say to people, that warmth makes people feel really comfortable and happy around you. ^^ every time i see videos from a fan sign, you just look like you're glowing with love- i couldn't imagine talking to you while you're looking at me like that, it'd be the best thing ever ! plus you're always taking care of the members with the utmost effort, and for teumes you can't talk to directly(like me) you write letters and tweet so often it just makes all of us feel connected to you, you're a really special person ~

but ahh :>>> i guess i am rambling quite a bit, but since i didn't get to quite see you properly i'm just thinking about all the little things about you and the things i love so much~ you're truly the best boy in the whole world in my eyes, and i'm just super grateful to know someone like you heeh <33 but i hope that you have a good day! i'm not sure what you're up to exactly, but i'll cheer you on like i always do!! i just hope that you take care of your health well like always~ i'm sure you're busy but rest when you have time, okay? you deserve it! but i know you enjoy working too so just be happy okay~? eat your meals too, it's important to get all your nutrients :D i just want you to be well, 'cause that's the most important thing!!! have a nice day sukkie, you earned it~~ i'll see you tomorrow, but until then- bye bye!!!

i love you so much!!
always and forever
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3