june 5th, 2021

6.5.21

hi hyunsuk!

how are you today? i hope that you're doing well- i assume that you're probably busy tho? since i heard you guys have something for shopee?? is that what it's called,, ? i think you guys are having a performance or something, that's what i heard but either way im really excited for you, 'cause whatever you're doing i know you'll be hyper for! it's been awhile since you guys have done something like this, right? i'm sure that you miss it! so since i don't know when you guys' comeback is in, anyway- i hope that you're truly able to enjoy every single moment! <3 pls soak it up heheheh you deserve to have lots of fun with this! it always makes me happy to see you perform for selfish reasons, but i guess also i'm just of course, naturally happy to see you look like you're enjoying yourself so much on stage! it's definitely what you were meant to do, you just do everything so naturally and with so much skill behind every mood, it makes me happy to watch you !!! <3 just seeing you do well makes me motivated~~ i'll try to work my hardest in the things that i'm doing, too! seeing you makes me want to work even harder, i really couldn't imagine not being able to have you in my life for so much daily motivation~ hehe i hope it goes well though and that you just enjoy every bit of the whole thing !! you deserve it !!

i know youre prolly busy and all, but as for me i guess i'm just thinking about stuff a lot- i know i do that a lot, i reminisce and think about the past and how grateful i am for everything, you know~? every time i get to spend with you just always makes me feel grateful for the life that i have now, because if i didn't have you i wouldn't be able to live the way i do T_T or at all, really.. you've been the crucial key for me to live happily, and i'm really grateful for that , ya know? i feel like since i've found you i've been able to meet a lot of people that i'll know for the rest of my life, 'cause honestly all the friends i've met now are because i made that fanpage for you~ it's really cool, i was united with likeminded and amazing people that both shared a genuine love for u ! but really i love everything about you- i love everything from the rap and dance you always work so hard to show us, to things like that sweet personality that i love more than anything else in the world<33 you're just really special and unlike anyone ive seen before so i just really hope that you know you're appreciated <3 i think every day it's kind of difficult for me to find the words, latley- just because i don't want to annoy you :< but i'm always thinking about it, how grateful i am for you~~

it's just crazy thinking about now compared to then, you've given me such a happy life and i couldn't be more thankful for it- but even more so , i'm happier that you're happy ''cause you deserve it the most ! <3 since you've debuted i'm just really glad you've been able to do things you enjoy, and even if you haven't done them yet, you're going to get there one day! you always work ver hard, so i know you're going to achieve each and every one of your dreams. ^^ i hope you know that i'll be there to support you for all of them, too! but in the mean time, i guess today is just a normal day~ i'll leave you to it hehe <33 please take care of yourself alright? i'm sure you're going to be busy, but when you have time, please rest! i know you'll be tired, i'm sure!! just whenever you have time- and since you'll work hard, pls have a nice meal too :<<<< anyway i just hope that you have a nice day!! have fun, okay? and be safe! i'll see you tomorrow <333 until then, bye bye~~!!

i love you <3