jan 6th, 2021

1.6.21

hi, hyunsuk!!

thanks to you, like always my day has been made- today's reason was because of these pictures, they're honestly the most magical thing ever :(( like i can't place the exact reason why, but looking at this picture makes me feel really happy and war...

thanks to you, like always my day has been made- today's reason was because of these pictures, they're honestly the most magical thing ever :(( like i can't place the exact reason why, but looking at this picture makes me feel really happy and warm and fuzzy, like this picture could be the exact cure to depression itself?? oh my gosh.. you're just the most precious thing. seeing you happy and with that big smile,, like u can tell ur smiling big even through that mask- plus the little glasses, the way you're bundled up in that big jacket and the snow falling on you like that just makes you look like a real life angel- i've always thought so, of course- i mention it to you almost every single time i sit down to write you a letter, but seeing it in a picture like this just makes me think even more so T_T i hope that jacket was enough to keep you warm though- i don't want you to feel super cold or anything like that ~~ it's important u stay warm!! but it does look pretty fuzzy, and it looks really nice on you- also i don't want to seem pushy either, but i also am really curious on what you guys were filming as well~!

I just feel really lucky tho- seeing these fansite pics and all!! 'cause it's just something that i've always had to rely on- for the most part. maybe 2019 not so much, but i really love to see what candid pictures some people capture of you- from the very beginning i've always enjoyed those, and of course as more time passes i grow more fondly of you- so as the time does pass, these pictures hold a greater value to my heart as well T_T i'm just on this line of thought since i was working on our 800 days letter- i don't really want to spoil it, but i guess the 'theme' is how you've become important to me over the time we've spent together, as well as the fact there's chances to grow a lot closer in ways that only time can provide- like you can learn a lot about someone and grow attached really fast, but there's a certain type of affection you can only feel and develop over long amounts of time- which it makes sense to me at least? i feel lucky i got to know you at a specific point. where you were still early into your career so i got the chance to support you, almost from the very beginning. but also you had done enough where i was able to take the time to go back and learn about you- (of course i would have supported you no matter what T_T i hope i don't sound selfish anyways though-)

there's just a lot i guess too that over time i've learned about you- it makes me happy to have gotten the chance to spend so much time with someone as amazing you- i've learned a lot of life lessons from you, or just general smiles <33 no matter what- it's just simply good times with u!! i just can't thank you enough, you're really the best part of my life and you consistently have been for every day you've been in it- i think today you're helping my heart a lot,, my words are escaping me but i'm feeling it greatly in my heart :3 i guess it's one of those days hehe- you're always so healing to me, and i love you so much with my whole entire heart!! it makes me happy to see that you're staying warm- i want you to feel at your best all the time <: i hope you're eating and resting enough too!! those things are important, but i'm sure youre doing all of those things too <: don't forget to focus on the love you're getting from teumes too! <3 those things must be a really good mood boost for you, right? i promise you're getting a lot of love- and i know you've seen it too!! !please focus on that, i just want you to feel happy no matter what!!!

i don't wanna drag out the letter and bore you since i dunno what to say- god knows i could talk for awhile, especially if it's for you. ^^ but i wouldn't want to bother you, so i just hope that you're doing well okay?? you mean everything to me, and so many other people <3 i'm sending you all of my good vibes, always always always <3 thank you for always being amazing, and always brightening our days with your cute smiles and amazing talent- i just love everything about you. please take care and have an amazing day, that you deserve!!!!
i love you<3

// p.s ,,

it's been a few hours since i finished writing initially , but while i was just scrolling through random youtube videos- i got the notification that you posted these pictures with yoshi and it really brightened my day :(( you really have all aroun...

it's been a few hours since i finished writing initially , but while i was just scrolling through random youtube videos- i got the notification that you posted these pictures with yoshi and it really brightened my day :(( you really have all around made today so bright and i can't even begin to express how thankful i am for literally, every little moment- i cherish every picture you post, and everyone i see. there's always a warm memory attached to it, and a lot of love for you behind it. thank you for being my light, always <333 thank you for posting this T_T i'm for real done now with the letter, i just wanted to say thank you-
i love u !!!