july 2nd, 2021

7.2.21

hello hyunsuk!

i'm here to talk about the new treasure map episode, since it came out yesterday hehehe~~sometimes i feel weird talking like this, since i know you very likely don't read these letters, even- but if you did, i wonder if the timeline would be hard to understand what i'm even talking about? T_T idk, like if you just read this like a few months from now, let's say, i wonder if i describe it well enough to where you could tell what episode i was talking about, but ahh.. i really do try my best! i hope it's easy to tell, hehe <33 anyway, that's not what i want to talk about- i wanna talk about treasure map! 'cause i really enjoyed that episode, it's the sports day one :DD i really like watching things like this, they're just honestly a lot of fun no matter what the sport is- and i know that you love soccer so much, so i'm happy that it was one of the things that got included! what worried me, though, it looked like you hurt your foot again T_T i want you to take care of yourself the best you can but ahhh,,, i understand- i sort of hurt myself pretty easily, too- i just felt bad cos i know you love it, you sorta had to sit out for some parts T_T but even for the parts that you were sitting out, you had my utmost attention! you always do, you know~~ you guys did really well, i'm overall not very surprised~ you guys also did some basketball, too!

honestly, i don't know much about basketball, at all- but despite that, it was still a lot of fun! (tbh, i don't know that much about soccer either still, but i feel like thanks to you i know a lot more than i did before :DD) i think you guys could literally do anything, even the most 'boring' thing imaginable, it'd still be fun for us treasure makers to watch just cos we all adore you so much'~' you really did do well in the episode, though !!!!! my favourite part was the bowling, 'cause among the 3- that's what i know best! i've never played in real life, but whenever i play a video game that is most definitely my go-to! but still, like i said, i'm not too good at it hehe.. you though!!!!! you got a strike on your first try!!! that's like natural skill just waiting to be developed more!!!! i know it's hard to make time but hey maybe that can be something you do more, when you're free :') idk, i probably sound a bit weird, but i think watching you get your strike on the first try, it thrilled me as much as i would have felt if i was the one that got it T_T you're just super duper cool, and i love every chance that i get to watch you ! 'cause you get better and better each time, you know~ even on one good foot you can still do things that people with two can't do (like me) bowling tbh it just looks really hard but it also looks like the most fun out of the 3 to me- (IM SORRY HKGSJ I DONT THINK I'D BE GOOD AT SOCCER)

but ahhhh the episode really did make my night a lot better and my day a lot brighter~ i'm going to use the clips from the new episode in a youtube video, probably- i want to do something that might help new people become treasure makers, that's sort of the main reason as to why i wanted to start editing for youtube in the first place, i always try to think of ways that i could help you and that won't ever change!!! :D treasure map episodes really do feel magical and just super healing as far as my mental health goes, i couldn't live without them- or without you, in general. ^ ^ but i'm sure you know that, huh.. i tend to say it a lot, i think. but that's fine! it's just my usual way of affection, i'm always thinking about you and i want to express it in some way :') maybe i'm being weird though, so i'll try not to bother you- okay? i just hope that you have a good day, you really deserve it!!! be sure to eat plenty of good meals, you gotta stay healthy and i know eating is an important part of that as well, so just eat enough to keep your nutrients :D i want you feeling at your best :DDD and resting is also important for that, and i know you're busy hehe so just when you're able to, of course ~~~ ^_^ a happy hyunsuk is the best hyunsuk! but you always have our support no matter what, remember that too okay? hehe ty for making me happy always~ i'll see you tomorrow sukkie ~ but until then, bai baiiii

i love you!!!