With that I ran to him and hugged him tight and... I again started crying.

" cocoa , oppa missed you Sooooo much~ " he said rocking me back and forth like I m a baby.

" i-i... *sob* missed you too "

" are you crying again?! Don't cry it's okay! See I am always by your side " he rubbed my back.

" it was s-so hard to ..d-do everything alone " I cmstarted crying more since I couldn't hold it in anymore

" shh it's okay it's okay " oppa patted my back for another 10 minutes and then I stopped crying.

" so cocoa can I ask you something? "

" yeah if course! "

" tell me what have you been doing there, at jungkook's house? " he held my hands while I was standing infront of him.

" nothing... Just normal maid things " I lied cuz.. I didn't want oppa to know about the perverted things jungkook has done till now or it might create a big scene in the hospital .

" are you sure? It's okay.. To Tell me everything " he said calmly petting my head

" I did and jimin oppa also helped me a lot! He is really very sweet! " I said smiling.

" that's nice, and can you send jimin to me and stand outside for a minute? " he softly asked me

" um sure "

I went out and told jimin oppa to go in.

~*~*time skip ~*~*

We reached the mansion again and I was in the living room dancing randomly.

" what are you doing, y/n? " yoongi asked out of nowhere .

" nothing.. "

" if you wanna dance then why don't you put songs on the TV and dance? "

" Jinchayo? "

" yep.. Wait a sec, lemme switch it on "

He switched on the TV, went in YouTube and handed me the remote.

" play what you want and if you need help, I will be in my room .. Working "

" thank you! " I smiled and he walked away.

I put on my fav song and started dancing.