" prepare the lunch! " he said after giving a knock.

I whined and got out of the bed fixing this maid dress!

~*~* 5 hrs later ~*~*

I was peacefully lying down on the bed while hugging the pillow when I heard yelling from outside.

" KIM Y/N PREPARE MY FUCKING BATH " I heard jungkook yell. Why can't he just not use bad words?!

" huff fine " I said and got out of my room and went to his.

But when I went in I saw something different

The bed is elevated... It wasn't like this the last time I came here.

" prepare it quick, I don't have the whole day! " jungkook spoke behind me making me flinch.

" u-huh y-yeah m-master " I said and quickly ran to the bathroom

I set the temperature of water to make it warm and looked at the towel which was placed on the right place

I went out and started to go to the door without taking a glance at jungkook.

Suddenly I was pulled back by waist and my head hit a wall. When I looked up.. It wasn't a wall but jungkook instead.

" Ya.. Let me go " I said trying to get out of this giant's grip.

" undress me "  he said, making be look at him in shock

" w-what did y-you say?  " I asked

" I don't like to repeat myself so do it or I will undress you also. And then let's have a bath together. " he shamelessly. I felt him pulling my zipper down, slowly.

" no! Do it yourself! You ain't a kid " I said putting my hand on his so he would stop unzipping my dress.

" you are my personal maid so do I tell you before I lose my patience " he said leaning down to my ear while smirking.

" NO JUNGKOOK!  THERE'S A LIMIT TO EVERYTHING! " I yelled at him, making him angry. The next second, I saw jimin bursting through the door. He ran to me and pulled me behind him.

" jungkook enough is enough! How many times I have told you that she is innocent! You better don't do this again " he said and pulled me out towards my room. As soon as we entered, I hugged jimin.

" thank y-you... Thank you so much " I said, unknowingly my voice cracked.

" shhhh its okay " he said hugging me and patting my head.

" ji-jimin I want t-to g-go back home " I said and tears started flowing down my eyes.

" y/n i am sorry, I can't do that but I will protect you no matter what " he patted my head while saying this. I started crying more.

" b-but miss yugyeom o-oppa! Please... " I cried harder.

" y/n please calm down I am sorry but I can do anything except sending you back..i risky for both you and your brother " he said.

" please... I won't tell anything to the police... " I said grabbing his sleeve.

" y/n it's not that but... "

JIMIN P. O. V

I looked at her who fell asleep in my arms. I picked her up as if she was a kid and then laid her down on the bed, covering her small frame with the thick blanket.

" y/n.. I am sorry... " I sadly said. I softly kissed her forehead and went out. I went back to my room to finish the remaining office work.

LOVE = INFINITE 💜😘
And thank you so so Soooooooooooooooo much for 1k+ reads.

I LUV Y'ALL SO MUCH!

PLZ VOTE!
♥‿♥