I kept the heels together on the floor and went to the mirror with the make-up box. I took out the red lipstick , applying some on my lips , not making it took dark ..just making them match with my dress. I brushed my hair and curled them a little with my hands.

" IDIOT! you aint going on a date!...just making it fast! " i said to my mirror self and left the make up and everything on the bed , wore the heels and took one last look in the mirror but heading downstairs with the bag of money.

~*~* time skip ~*~*

We reached at the place so I took a look outside of the car. It was a big and tall restaurant I could say.

" get out " taehyung said and I obeyed him with a sigh.

I took the bag with me when a bodyguard outside the car came towards me.

" mam please let me take this " he said

" oh no no its okay I can take it " I said not wanting to trouble him.

" please mam its my job " he said, now I gave up and gave the bag to him with a bow.

Then me ,taehyung and the bodyguard went to the elevator and went up to the last floor. The elevator doors opened and it revealed a beautiful rooftop.

( guys I have some modifications to make here , 1st there is one big luxurious table in the middle with two tall couch on the either side and  2nd there are some starters and wine on the table

( guys I have some modifications to make here , 1st there is one big luxurious table in the middle with two tall couch on the either side and 2nd there are some starters and wine on the table.)

" go out and wait " taehyung said pushing me out of the elevator. I nearly fell down but suddenly someone held me. My hands were on well-built shoulders and when i looked up to see the person it was none other than jungkook...but he wasnt there till now , was he?

( a/n : he teleported from the corner to right in front of y/n )

" still gonna lean on me? " he asked raising an eyebrow. My face heated up cuz our bodies were nearly touching and I was so close to him. I gently pushed him away ,stumbling myself but held the wall while jungkook was just watching me with his hands in his pockets. Then I realized that taehyung and the bodyguard have already left while the bag was kept neatly in front of the elevator. Walking carefully, I picked up the bag and held it up to jungkook.

" here's the money but a small part is still remaining..but I will return that also by next week " i said looking down not having enough courage to look him right in the eyes .

Suddenly he held my chin up to look at him making the bag fall on his feet.
He pulled me closer by my waist. I kept my hands under his collar bones as a barrier between us.

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

I actually expected her to do heavy make-up but she looked so beautiful in the makeup she has done. Her chubby yet slim face, shoulder length wavy hair and short-slim body was so perfect.

" you look beautiful ~ " I whispered in her ear making her shoulders go up.

" a-ah t-thank y-y-you " she said and was clearly blushing.

" no compliment for me? " I asked her tilting my head.

" o-ah y-you l-look.. Ummm nice? Yeah.. Nice " she said looking down, embrassed.

" only nice? I am I not handsome or hot? Or perhaps sexy? " I asked wanting to tease her more.

" uhmm.. Yeah...whatever... " she was still looking down. I held her chin making her look at me in the eyes. I tried to again read her thoughts

* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! God are you playing with me? You know I love someone else! Why are you making me stuck with this idiot! * wait a sec... She loves someone?

I pulled her with me the table and I sat down waiting for her also to sit down.

" darling, sit down ~ " I said

" no it's okay... Just take the money and leave me. I will return the rest. " she is so stubborn!

I pulled on my lap which she immediately fell cuz her balance in heels was so bad. I turned her face to mine and said...

" now now I gave you a lot of time so I don't like waiting more! You are my maid now. Officially " I said moving close to her face.

She looked away and said " no I am not! " she could only speak cuz my grip on her was to tight and tho she was struggling to get out of it. I glided my hand on her thigh and started massaging her inner thighs. She flinched and pushed my hand away.

" what are you doing? " she right away pressed her legs together.

" from now on you are my maid so I have all the control on you, that includes me touching your body anywhere I want to " as I said this, she got up.

" you are no one to touch me! " she said and ran to the elevator.

A/N P. O. V

After going to the elevator, you saw that a password has to be given for it to open. You looked back at jungkook who was playing with a chit, a smirk on his face.

" what's the password?! " you yelled.

" oh *smirk* it's on this chit.. Get it~ if you can~" he said and put it in tight black jean pocket. You gulped and went to him,extending your hand.

" give that to me! " you said with some confidence in your voice.

" take it yourself kitten~ " he challenged you while straightening his back more.

This seriously pushed you to your limits. You accepted the challenge and went a little closer to him. Your shaking hand moved towards his pocket when he said...

" take care of what's next to it kitten.. I wouldn't control myself if you touch it ~" he said which disgusted you but at the same time scared a small part of you.

CLIFFHANGER !
LOVE = INFINITE 💜😘

PLZ VOTE!